my new shop is about done!!

haydug

my new shop is about done!!

#1 Post by haydug »

Well, as some of you know, I've been working my *** off lately, building a house, and shop, and raising 2 kids, plus keeping my wife happy. More than 1 man needs. Anyway, thought you might like a picture of my shop, starting putting some stuff on the wall today. And to anyone out there who I have seemed scattered brained lately, maybe it will let up on me now and I can get back to taken care of business.biggrin.gif

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

1 more. I know I'm happy with it. Some guy came in today and couldn't believe I had a-arms in stock, he is used to dealing with dealerships who don't care about racer's.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

looks nice, having parts in stock is a definate plus for ordering stuff places!

great job going on there:clap:

AlaskaSpeed

#4 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Congrats, Doug on getting things rolling again....that was a tough job......JIM

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Where's the other shock? j/k

Looks great.

CowsBitePeople

#6 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Awsome....Whats ur shop goin to carry parts for?? just dales??

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

I will carry parts for any brand bikes, and hope to build some custom quads for people. Actually I have a guy now trying to get me to build a custom harley for him, so might even tackle that project(whatever it takes to pay the bills). I hope to dedicate more time to this site in the near future, and be able to spend some time with the family. Oh, anyone know where a man can find one ohlins front shock off of a blaze??
Thanks for all the support.

4punksdad

#8 Post by 4punksdad »

I just contacted the quadshop for a new skid plate for my 87 quadracer. if they dont come through I will contact ya. think you can help with that?

the shop is looking good.

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

Hey 4punks, sure can, let me know if they can't get you one.
And, Chauncy, that trike has been in several pictures all over the web, with plenty of offers to sell it, it is NOT FOR SALE!!biggrin.gif LOL
By the way, it is toooo fast for me, so I better keep my 2 year old on it, he likes to "pop wheelies" to much

NRath

#10 Post by NRath »

That's a great display you have there. After your recent experiences, I'm guessing you have a security sytem in action when your not there! With that kind of money on the wall...