Im A New Person

aroracer72

Im A New Person

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

hello every 1, ive posted some replies on other sites, and i have been a jerk, and i apologize for my posts and replies. I bilieve there was one were i blasted this guys for sale thread were i said you cant run race gas in them, and that was wrong, if it hasnt caused any problems, then it wont, so i spologize for that, and i cant remember all the wrongs ive done, but im sorry, and hope all ive offended or made mad can make piece with me. If you ever need help with your dale, or just wanna talk about dales, or anything else , hit me up on AIM at cannondale72. And if any 1 is looking to buy a dale or sell one, i will help you, as my thread subject said im a new man, and i want to become like a jaybar or hay dug, cause those guys have just done a ton to help us, and i thank them, along with others like alaska speed, and every 1 else that has contributed, so i hope you guys feel important, cause you are, and even though, you didnt invent the light bulb, you have invented sources to help us keep and enjoy our beloved dales, cause these things are truly pieces of art, and have so much innovation and research about them, that every time i work on or look at, or even ride my dale, makes me feel special to own a something so awesome made right here in the good ol USA, god bless, and hope you all dont take racing seriously enough to the point to were you cant enjoy riding, laterz.

And ohh yeah, feel free to say or post anything you want, this is a oppinnion thread, and a thx thread to all the guys who make cannondale stay alive, thx again.:usa :clap: :bow: :ride:

Jaybr

Welcome

#2 Post by Jaybr »

:welcome:

And btw: who's this jaybar your talking about?wink.gif

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

LoL, very funny JayBar....hehe:hammer: well anyways, laterz

CowsBitePeople

#4 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Hello smile.gif

Knight440