Winter isnt over yet.

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Took the 432 out on the lake today. Met up with Tony to put it through some abuse. I geared it up as high as I could at 14/40 but 1st through 4 were useless. Tony was kind of bummed from running the Dale because he had to ride the 400ex and felt like he was being punished . LOL

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

The dyno was right on how the engine runs. It has a stock low end ,the midrange and top end are nothing but grins. Wheelies on ice while still spinning the tires.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Here's the wheelie master. Just watch out for the low pylons. And stay under the bridge where the ice is 3 feet thick. Just off the the edge its gets a little soft.LOL There were a few spot out in the middle of the lake where we broke though so it was tapped out across the lake . Since you can only hear the engine and not the exhaust it is a weird feeling to keep it pinned for 5 mile runs.

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

Nice!
BTW John, I got my dad's running the other day. It needed a key switch; it will only run with the headlights on. Salt definitely took its toll.

Threw mine on the charger and it fired up instantly. Woot! Might have to come up there next weekend.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

The chalenge for the day was to roost cars on the road next to the lake. That was as fun to watch as to do . I think with paddle tires the roosts would have been much higher.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Since I have no idea how to post links I can tell you to go to Utube and find the video " cannondale quiet muffler test" If you can post a link to this thread I would appreciate it. Its a very different sounding machine . All you hear is the cyclones howl and see the heavy snow flying. Ill bet if I put a stock airbox on it it would sound like a sewing machine.

peterock

#7 Post by peterock »

jtracker

#8 Post by jtracker »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHIkmEFgFIk

You can delete this. We must have both been doing it at the same time! laugh.gif

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Had some fun bustin snow piles . Some were loose and you could blast right through them and some were not so loose. LOL I almost went over the bars when I hit this one.

Sand_Blaster

#10 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Totally sick man - thanks for the pics.