Is everyone selling out?

TricityCdale

#1 Post by TricityCdale »

Is it just me, or is everyone selling out? It seems when I look at the new posts since my last visit, 75% of them are people trying to sell their quad.

Anyone want to buy mine? tongue.gif j/k

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

I see that too. Maybe people have to sell there quads to pay for gas, greedy a$$holes!

ozarkdaler

#3 Post by ozarkdaler »

Money is tight anymore and if that **** dollar does not get dealt with it is going to get worse. I just spent $400 at Sam's Club this evening and we still have nothing to eat laugh.gif

Sand_Blaster

#4 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I thought you were trying to sell yours Tricity awhile ago? If mine craps out on me again I think I'll be done with dales though.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Relax guys, it's that time of year. Every spring/early summer it's the same thing. People know that the riding season is on and it's easier to sell right now.

dalewannbe

#6 Post by dalewannbe »

Kdeal, hit it. Its a good time to add another dale to the fleet. Some of us die hards, will probably never sell out. Of course we all probably have enough parts to built one or two extra quads. So far nothing has come out that blows the doors off the dale, so why sell out?

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

It is definately a buyers market right now.

cdalerider75

#8 Post by cdalerider75 »

I am selling mine b/c since I purchased my house 2 years ago I have gone out ridding twice. The second time out, my motor went and I had purchased a new motor to replace the old one (old one was parted out and sold). So my "almost new with a max of 30 hours" quad sits, still have to put my motor together.

Trust me I love my dale.. lots of fun with it and have met great people, however someone should be ridding it not letting it sit.

ScramblerXLE

#9 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Hey! Wait a minute! What about those of us who are just now buying in? those 'dales have to be going somewhere!? LOL biggrin.gif j/k

aroracer72

#10 Post by aroracer72 »

Idc what anyone says......a cannondale with properly set up LT suspension and a 250r kit is the best quad available to date...end of story.
Chad