Where is Timbo?

2000ex

#1 Post by 2000ex »

I have not seen him post in quite some time and looks like the last time he was on the site was over a month ago. Anyone know what he is up to?

Haz-Matt

#2 Post by Haz-Matt »

His busy with work and no time to get on the computer. He's trying to get caught up on work.

2mike18

#3 Post by 2mike18 »

unsure.gif I was wondering the same thing. maybe doing some R&D on a track or drag strip?? or worse buried in work?? hopefully all is good and he is enjoying some seat time.

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

I've offered to pay him twice on his answering machine... My guess is out of the country!

Speed 1B

#5 Post by Speed 1B »

Tim has been working hard to get caught up.

Over the weekend he made a trip to the dyno and had very good results. He dynoed my new motor in my trail 460, his brother's Cannondale and Banshee, and a z400. He plans to get on here and share his results so I'll let him give the info.

In the meantime, he's working on a couple of "big dogs" and he can't wait to get them on the dyno so he is putting in lots of hours. He says that's his motivation!

Look for him to post in the next few days.

thedeatons

#6 Post by thedeatons »

Tell that freak to call me so he can get paid!!!

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry been working my tail off trying to get caught up. Have not been on the computer in about a month. Very excited about some of the new things have been making and can't wiat to see how it work out on the dyno. Been very bad on pm's but have been good on phone calls up until last week. Sorry to everyone who I did not get back to last week but had motors to get done that I promised to people. This week will be a tough one too more things to get out. I've been pumped up and in the work zone and trying to stay in it as long possible and am not getting burned out in the least. Anyone that I did not get back to with a bill the past week or two no worries will not be on the dead beat list.Should be back on line again full time in a bout 2 weeks and will answer pm's then. Thanks for everyones business and support.