Thought I'd drop in and say "Hello"

USAMoto00

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hi all, it's been a little while since I've visited and checked up on you guys. Hope that everyone is doing well and keeping those Dales running. I actually ran into a guy at the Walnut MX National that was racing with me in the +30 B class. He did pretty well and the quad ran great for him. Well, that's all, guess I'll check in when I get a chance away from this crazy National schedule. C-ya.

Sand_Blaster

#2 Post by Sand_Blaster »

hey yo.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

You mean there was a dale at a national? Who the heck was that?

2000ex

#4 Post by 2000ex »

Brian, hope all is well with the Nats. That PEP rear is a great shock

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey good to hear from you.Ready for another Dale yet?

USAMoto00

#6 Post by USAMoto00 »

The Nationals are going great, we just got a slow start. We planned on doing the WPSA's but, since they closed up shop we had to jump ship over to the ATVA's. We are a few races down and a month behind on our R&D, but we are getting better every race. I am currently 6 points away from taking over the points lead in the +30 class. I'm glad that you like the rear PEP, I told you it was a great shock! As for being on a Dale again, all ATK has to do is come knocking. I've always liked the machines and been a true believer, but the contingency is just too good with the route I am going. Besides, we have one Walsh 250R Dale left and I think it's finally time to part with it. I'll update you guys again later. C-ya.

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Jun 1 2008, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean there was a dale at a national? Who the heck was that?

Terry Skoumal I believe.

ronnoc47

#8 Post by ronnoc47 »

QUOTE (USAMoto00 @ Jun 2 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Terry Skoumal I believe.

Yeah, That would be me!
Brian (USAMoto00) is a really cool guy and on top of it very fast!
His girlfriend is an incredible rider also. It is always great to meet site members.

I was the only C-dale out there and everyone that I came across seamed to think it was cool that I was still riding one. Usually when I take it out to local races I'll get comments from the two wheel guys like.. "What is that thing?" or "Does that thing still run?"

Anyhow, it was nice to meet Brian and I wish the best for him in his racing career.

Terry