C-Dale owners speak up!!

Sandstorm

C-Dale owners speak up!!

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I have my motor for sale and have some people who want it. I need x amount of dollars. I want to know if I should sell it to the highest bidder or sell it to somebody who really needs the whole motor cause they blew theirs up and can get a good deal to be up and riding again.. A couple hundred dollars doesn't matter to me. Please chime in!!!

justfine

hook the guy up who needs it......

#2 Post by justfine »

If the money is not an issue hook the dude up............That would suck to have a quad you cannot ride.......sad.gif

CowsBitePeople

Re: hook the guy up who needs it......

#3 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Originally posted by justfine
If the money is not an issue hook the dude up............That would suck to have a quad you cannot ride.......sad.gif

there ya go :clap:

autox7

#4 Post by autox7 »

Money is the root of all evil. If money is not an issue for you then do the "right" thing and hook the guy up.

I would not want to have to sleep with myself at night knowing that I could have taken care of my fellow man and chose not to for a few extra dollars.

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

I would chose to help a guy out. But, something you may not have thought about is taking his blown motor in on trade, which will help both of you out. You could then either part it out, sell it, or keep it for parts, in case something would ever happen to your new beloved motor.

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

I have to go with the general consensus. If money isn't the issue, go with the guy who really needs it. Karma is a strange thing - what goes around comes around. I've given so many car parts to people that really needed them rather than trying to sell them, and it always comes back to me. Especially in a tight-knit community like this. You hook a guy up, and when you need help, people will be beating down your door to help you out.

Haydug had a great idea I think, take his motor on partial trade, and some money, and you both get something out of it.

NRath

#7 Post by NRath »

I'm agreeing with Doug- sell it ot him for the good deal you mentioned with his coming to you as a "core". That way you get the $$$ you needed, plus the core to make up for the $$ you didn't get by selling to the hightest bidder.