Power Commander Group Buy

thedeatons

#81 Post by thedeatons »

My local dyno guy uses a car dyno for his Mustangs and his quads. He tests pipes for DASA and some major air filter companies. When I dyno'd my Moto engine there I got the exact same hp as everyone else was getting with that engine configuration, so I know the dyno works.

This is an alternative to the quad dyno.

I know there have been some opinions about incorrect AFRs fromt he car dynos, but ours have always shown right on, with power being the same as everyone elses with similar setups.

Some of the motorcycle dynos also purchase a spare roller for the back so a quad can run on it....

compmoto

#82 Post by compmoto »

I'll get on one of these... tell me when you need the buckskins, and how you like it...m.o. or paypal...

peterock

#83 Post by peterock »

added to the list, 6 more to go.......

peterock

#84 Post by peterock »

Currently collecting the money so order can be placed. When paying, please include your screen name so I can check it off. As soon as all money is collected, order will be placed. Those that have not added their name to the list have until the order is placed. After the order is placed, price goes up.

paypal - atkracing@sbcglobal.net
or
U.S. Postal Service money order

Peter Feldner
419 Center St
Fond du Lac, WI 54935

tearoam

#85 Post by tearoam »

Anybody got pics of how it connects to their bikes? Steve?

Where's this stink'n list I need to addy my name to?

Happyboy

#86 Post by Happyboy »

With the number of people getting in on this I would open it up to more than 20. Maybe just put an end date on it and post over on Cannondaler as well.

claas900

#87 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Aug 6 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
with the number of people getting in on this I would open it up to more than 20. Maybe just put an end date on it and post over on cannondaler as well.

Agreed. I'd almost say wait tell the 15th for payday ppl but man that looks so faraway. LOL. I'm down with whatever ppl agree on. biggrin.gif

MyCannibal

#88 Post by MyCannibal »

Checking to see if there are any quad dyno's in my area...

peterock

#89 Post by peterock »

List is located here:
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=21761

Has already been posted on daler

If we have more then 20, we can get more then 20, that was just the minimum and to be part of the discounted price. I figure by the time everyone pays, it will be around next weekend (15th). Once everyone pays, I will post a 24hr notice and the order will go in. So as of right now the plan is to place the order the morning of the 18th at the latest.

I am putting together an install guide in the next couple of days and will have that posted once completed. Should be done early next week.

Happyboy

#90 Post by Happyboy »

Oh crap, money in a week. ouch. I was hoping this would drag out for the month. Wife so hates my hobby. Not the hobby of quads, but my hobby of buying stuff. tongue.gif