Power Commander Group Buy

cool_dude_dotcom

#111 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

PM sent about payment

peterock

#112 Post by peterock »

Order is being placed Monday. Roger has his attached as well...........just needs to look at the wire routing as we are obviously adding a couple more wires in an already cramped space. However, wiring should be long enough so we are able to attach the power commander to the ecu.

We should have his quad on the dyno saturday morning. Techs have told me as long as his quad starts with the zero map it will work and 99% sure it will start since the connectors work. Will have confirmation in the next day or so......THANKS ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertbound

#113 Post by desertbound »

And if you have a boomer intake, there is a nice empty spot on the ecu tray to mount the unit. I'm trying to scrounge some money up. Pennies are tight. This would be perfect though. Thanks for all your time and efforts, Pete, Ace, and anyone else involved in getting these for our machines.

ACEwrench

#114 Post by ACEwrench »

QUOTE (desertbound @ Aug 14 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if you have a boomer intake, there is a nice empty spot on the ecu tray to mount the unit. I'm trying to scrounge some money up. Pennies are tight. This would be perfect though. Thanks for all your time and efforts, Pete, Ace, and anyone else involved in getting these for our machines.

Exactly right.... with the boomer intake it fits very snuggly in the ecu tray, just add some double sided tape or velcro and your stylin!!!

UpsMan

#115 Post by UpsMan »

It is installed and it runs! Good to go Pete. I am concerned about the wires on the right side of the throttle body. There isn't much room there to begin with, and this doesn't help. They fit, I just don't want them chafing and wearing through. I'll get busy this weekend and get it right. On the left side, lots more room to work with, no problem routing the wires away from the throttle wheel. The wires are almost the perfect length to mount right on top of the ecu if you choose that location.

cannondale27

#116 Post by cannondale27 »

Maybe some type of sheathing for that area. I would also like to put a plug in the wiring right by the PC for easy removal.

peterock

#117 Post by peterock »

Our dyno session this weekend has been cancelled. However, I did talk to Janssen and they are willing to accomodate us. Steve, Roger I'll talk with you guys about when we can all get there together.

For everyone else, that means this kit has the thumbs up. With that also includes a reduction in price. $290. For those that already paid, don't worry refund coming back your way this morning. As for ordering timeline, it will take about 4 days to for me to receive them to send them out to everyone. So figure if the order is placed monday, I should have them in the mail to everyone by the following monday.

Happyboy

#118 Post by Happyboy »

just the details I was looking for. good to hear, I'll get payment sent over this weekend.

Any word on this being available without the minimum order going forward?

peterock

#119 Post by peterock »

Yup, they will be available in the future as well.

2000ex

#120 Post by 2000ex »

Payment coming this weekend