C-dale sighting @ Red Bud

ronnoc47

#1 Post by ronnoc47 »

I was at Red Bud Last weekend to watch the Atva national, and I was surprised/ happy to see a C-dale racing. He was #257. I'm pretty sure that he rode "Open C" and "4stroke C". After the event I went online to see how he placed overall, and it had him disqualified in both races.
Does anyone on here know who he is and why he was DSQ? His name was Joseph "something" from Indiana.

Thanks!

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

JOSEPH PONZIANO
Cedar Lake, Indiana. I'd really like to hear why he got disqualified too. Maybe they thought he had too much hp with that cannondale? LOL

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Rumor has it that he or his friend was cussing out the referee over something and got the DQ. It's a shame because he seemed to be riding very good at the time. He was top 3 when I watched him in one of his classes. I gave him some pointers and was hoping he would win the second moto, but I ended up missing it and didn't see what exactly happened.

ronnoc47

#4 Post by ronnoc47 »

Thanks for the info USAMoto000. Also, congrats on your championship! I must say that you are a class act and good luck next year! smile.gif

USAMoto00

#5 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I worked very hard over the last year to accomplish what I did. There was a ton of training, riding, and preparation involved. I spent some time with Jeremiah Jones and Bill Ballance for some fine tuning on my riding and techniques and it really paid off. I will end up claiming the AMA ATV National Championship in the +30 B/C class, the ITP Grand Slam Series Gold Medal, and the PAMX Suzuki/Cernic's Series +30 B/C class Championship. Yes I am pumped! Thanks again for the kind words Ronnoc and it was nice meeting you.

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

Thats awesome Brian! Congrats! Its good to hear after all the troubles you had that you finally got the results you were looking for.

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks Happy. What is so crazy is that we were going to do the WPSA series and when it shut down, we thought we were screwed! We got a late start with the AMA and I never thought that I would be able to make up the deficit considering the level of competition. Surprisingly enough though, I was able to really put in some excellent rides and make up the difference in a short amount of time. I had a machine that was really working for me and I was able to claim 11 out of 15 holeshots! This was a truely textbook season for success. I am really proud and excited for myself and all of my sponsor's that helped me get there. So you guy's know, Timbo had a hand in my success too! lol Thanks again everyone. C-ya, Brian.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

ooo, what did tim do?