My new crib....

Mjollnir

#11 Post by Mjollnir »

Nice digs! Just out of curiosity, can you tell us what something like that runs in your neck of the woods? I'm always curious since i live out here where it is normal to spend half your income on mortgage payments.

For comparison sake, that house on that much land (from what I can tell from the pics - maybe 1/4 acre?) where i live would probably cost $375k. Where I work, it would probably cost over $800k.

justfine

in central illinois

#12 Post by justfine »

$200-$300k.....with around 5k in property taxes

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

So when are you inviting all of us up for the house warming party... I'll bring the Yuengling Lager. Who's got the chips and dip.biggrin.gif

danyeo

#14 Post by danyeo »

Yeah, nice looking place. Right now i have a plumber at our place trying to rip out a pipe they can't replace because the plumber said it looks over 60 years old and they can't get it anywhere so I'm sure you won't miss the money pit.

Hey Ron, Yuengling Lager? Ever go to Banana Joe's in Allentown? We played there last summer and they were serving these HUGE mugs of Yuengling, and they were free for us band members. I was seeing 3 guitars by the 3rd set so i tried playing the one in the middle.

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Never been to Bannana Joe's, but I heard it was cool. I have drank many pitchers of yuengling and know what you mean about seeing multiples. That is why you bring it with you for house warmings. Give them one gift and it looks like three.

justfine

actually.....

#16 Post by justfine »

I have 5 bedrooms, but more important I have three really good places to ride. I would host a ride party anytime, and have refresments at my house afterwards:drink: an old pic of me airing it out at Galesburg mx.....need some new ones.........

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Hmmmmmmmm.........ROAD TRIP I got shotgun whose with me.:head: :head: :head: