FOund something that beats the **** out of 1 Dale.

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

I'll post a pic of my 2 dales together when I get the second one in the garage. smile.gif

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

I beat you to it Joe, I picked up a second one last week:D biggrin.gif just haven't gotten any pics yet.

I had a couple more brand new ones on the trailer this afternoon, I think you know where they got dropped off.

4punksdad

#13 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I beat you to it Joe, I picked up a second one last week:D biggrin.gif   just haven't gotten any pics yet.

I had a couple more brand new ones on the trailer this afternoon, I think you know where they got dropped off.

pics...pics.........

since you deliver to neil, are you going to offer the free delivery option to me? biggrin.gif

justfine

Derno??????

#14 Post by justfine »

Is it set pretty soft?

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
pics...pics.........

since you deliver to neil, are you going to offer the free delivery option to me? biggrin.gif

Depends on how soon you want it, I'll be driving out 66 on 9/24 and could probably load it up and drop it off then. Or I could meet you somewhere, I'm in Tyson's almost every week now.

Derno24

Re: Derno??????

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by justfine
Is it set pretty soft?

NO normal settings I have not had a chance to play with it yet. Definately too soft for mx.

4punksdad

#17 Post by 4punksdad »

Depends on how soon you want it, I'll be driving out 66 on 9/24 and could probably load it up and drop it off then.  Or I could meet you somewhere, I'm in Tyson's almost every week now.

****..............tysons corner is alot closer than richmond. I'll meet ya anytime and I'll buy lunch.

joe

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
****..............tysons corner is alot closer than richmond. I'll meet ya anytime and I'll buy lunch.

joe

I won't be there next week, but I'm back up on the 10th and could bring it then.

along with your videos.

4punksdad

#19 Post by 4punksdad »

I won't be there next week, but I'm back up on the 10th and could bring it then.

along with your videos.

cool............let me check with nrath and see how long he can store it.