Food for thought...

justfine

Too much sugar in your diet?

#11 Post by justfine »

Saleen, chill dude? What are so hostile for?

Freakystone

#12 Post by Freakystone »

Originally posted by saleen_1
what success are you talking about,the bike has been out a month.give it time to break,its a yamaha.go out and buy you a bike and stop reading so many magazines.

Saleen, What is your problem fella? Do you read the posts before you go anti-Yamaha and start firing away or is it simply that you cannot read at all but you recognize the "Y" and automatically assume people are talking about how great and grand the YFZ is. I will say it one more time... Re-read my post.

jcv440

#13 Post by jcv440 »

I do not think the release of the YZF will hinder the sale of the rights.

I do know what you mean about the mags though. Instead of listing a winner, just give me the facts and let me decide who's the winner! You know how much BS would go away if this happened?! Just list the facts. I think it would be the best thing for a shootout. That YZF Shootout was a joke......

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Freakystone you hit the nail right on the head:clap: And most racers know it.All new quads will be compared to our Cannondales for a long time to come.And I for one am happy to show these newcomers what quad they have to beat by racing them whenever asked.I enjoy seing the frustration they get when they think about what they missed out on and how much more they will have to spend to even come close to what we got right off the showroom.

saleen_1

#15 Post by saleen_1 »

sorry guys,got a little out of hand.but i love my cannondale.i had to put four grand into it.but i think its now the best bike out there. just my opinion.

MX Quad Dad

Re: Food for thought...

#16 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by Freakystone

Even if Cannondale was still in full production today, they would have to step up since the YFZ is at least seemingly better at most aspects that even the Moto is.

Any thought?

I repeat who says its better. some dumb a$$ writer who sold his sole for a yamaha hat and tea shirt.

They do a shootout Cannibal vs z400 vs 400ex on a MX track then say the z is a better trail quad???? plus they stated the brakes fadded on the z then at the end of the artical say they had no problems with the z

I know the last paragraph is off topic. But when people start quoting what magazines said I say show me and I don't mean the Magazine. Every thing I read on the yfz says 350 pounds I say, show me. I know what yamie claims dry weight is but my gripe is you can't race or ride it dry,you can't race it without nerfs teather

justfine

Father knows best

#17 Post by justfine »

Dad summed it up well.