''dinli Buys Cannondale Motorsports''

Freakystone

#21 Post by Freakystone »

I am American... Born and raised. Do I have Asian ancestors? Yep, but my dad is full blooded Italian, born and raised. What are you? What does that have to do with anything? So what are you? German, Scott? Polish? Come on. Dont even show your ignorance by saying you are American. If you can segregate me as Asian then you are something else too unless of course you are 100% born and raise American Indian.

What is your point punk? What is your beef? If labor was cheaper in Norway (that is in Europe), and a company from Norway bought Cannondale would you biatch and moan about it? Out of the U.S. is out of the U.S.

It is estimated (not my estimation, but by the U.S. Government - that is America) that as much as 72% of the day to day items the you use, consume, and rely on originate from a foreign country.

So back to my point, who cares where the product is "made" if the quality and integrity is on par with what we expect.

Me having Asian in me has nothing to do with my view.

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

Why would it be bad for more than one company to build the same product . The z400 generic clones seem to be doing ok. As far as foriegn companies goes I dont see any body complaining about our beloved jeep/chrysler)brand being owned by the germans.(Damler)

Deityracer

#23 Post by Deityracer »

**** freaky, calm down, he was just kidding man!!! I'm half korean.. The other half is black, so what am I not gonna buy american cause 200 years ago YADA YADA YADA!!! what does it matter. man relax he was just messin around with ya. we are all cannodale riders here, that is our bond. Now with that said... :usa :usa :usa buy american!!! biggrin.gif

cannibalq8

#24 Post by cannibalq8 »

hey guys. im sure ATK is the owner of everything and tey will re-build the quads again ( the quads only ) no cdale bikes more. i bring this info from RELIABLE SOURCE!!!

ITS OVER ATK IS THE NEW OWNER OF EVERYTHING...NO MORE DINLI..

thanx

4punksdad

#25 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Freakystone
I am a patriotic as the next american born tax payer but the fact is, if some parts are made outside the borders of this country, who cares. If the manufacturer can get components made in Asia for a lot less and use that increased profit for better R&D, more advertising, increased company security, warranty backing, etc., then we should be happy that we still have an advanced quad like the Cannondale.

Fact is, I would love the Cannondale regardless of where it was built. A global economy is here to stay and there are many more benefits to it than people realize. Unions, lawsuits and insurance accounts for a huge percentage of U.S. manufacturers costs.

Go check out www.alibaba.com and see how cheap products can be made in Asia. Wanna buy 1000 atv full face helmets? $16.00 each and they are yours. DOT cert even. I bet that most of the AMERICAN companies selling helmets get their from ASIA. More than you know comes from ASIA. Deal with it.

this somewhat harsh post from you is what inspired my comment about your ethnic origins. "Deal with it". This is NOT EXriders.com. Lets leave the BS over there. Shall we?

Ryanstones

Q8!

#26 Post by Ryanstones »

I hope your source is right!

thomez

#27 Post by thomez »

I say lets leave ethnic origins out of posts. It solves a lot of problems and really doesn't matter in the first place.

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

I will second that.Everyone wants performance it doesnt matter what race or even sex you are.When the helmets are on all racers look the same and act the same.When the helmet comes off you may be surprised at who just beat you.Performance is a universal language.

thomez

#29 Post by thomez »

Well said. :clap:

Kos462

#30 Post by Kos462 »

now im only playing it by ear but i heard that ace racing out of arizona bought cannondale, but doesent matter who bought it i still wont believe it untill i see it in a mag and its official cause ive bought my cannondale ive heard millions of stories that sombody bought it and it was all lies