''dinli Buys Cannondale Motorsports''

4punksdad

#31 Post by 4punksdad »

I have known freaky for awhile........................you will grow to know him. good luck

fyrmedic

#32 Post by fyrmedic »

I agree, 27. With what I can remember from history classes ( been a long time!!) is that America is a melting pot, founded on the principle that anybody who wants freedom is welcome here!!
and it isn't our right to pick and choose who we call Americans, cause we ALL are!!!

Derno24

#33 Post by Derno24 »

Somehow I think we made a wrong turn. Weren't we talking about Dinli???biggrin.gif :head: :head:

Freakystone

#34 Post by Freakystone »

Back on Dinli... What is their intention? How big are they? Do they have the ability to fund the production, marketing and support of the new Cannondales? Let's face it, the motorsports division pretty much drug a very successful bicycle manufacturer down with it.

What did Dinli pay for it? How are they going to coopperate with ATK? There are still a lot of questions to be answered before we can even begin to speculate the benefits that the consumers might someday reap.

Anyone got any answers or ideas?

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Check out my thread here. I'm sure all of you would be interested. http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=2085

It's official, I'm afraid.. ? Not the news I was hoping for, but at least its news. Comments wanted.

DangerRanger

#36 Post by DangerRanger »

Hey Freak, you should know me well enough now to know how deep I am into things.

dinli owns only a couple "real" patents, but nothing substantial(they got ripped off by Pegasus which was their job in the first place)
Who truly owns the "rights" to Cannondales...
Cycra, optimum, DID, Alcoa, Douglas wheel, ohlins, Magura, Arens,etc....and they still have them.
Why do people still think everything was proprietary to Cdale...it wasn't almost every single part can be outsourced for cheaper and easier than from the owners themselves..
ATK is working on the parts,and "aftermarket" supplies....how many R's are still running today???? 1,0000's of them....are they still being made....no....who makes everything for them....everybody...so who cares if honda owns the rights to the stock quad????? no one
Diamond Racing, Southbay and many others are working on becoming the next LRD, Roll, CT racing, etc for the cannondales...who cares if somone owns the patent to a motor that needed updates, when you can make one that doesn't.

Keep this in mind fellas....and to all the doubters, shut-up, get-out, and on your way through the door, I will buy your "POS" dale for $$....just drop me a line.

Hopefully this won't come to badly but I wouldn't let D. Urinal clean my toilet with his toothbrush...he has been a sceemer, liar, and a cheat to everyone involved. Hopefully Dinli will have his butt in court.

Signed "beating the dead horse"

Ben

Freakystone

#37 Post by Freakystone »

Thanks Ben... Good post. Good point.

pdavis

#38 Post by pdavis »

i concur... i think:w:

cannondale27

#39 Post by cannondale27 »

I dont claim to know alot about dinli but they make the T-Rex mini quad and minis for other oems.They have to have money.Every T-rex we got sold and it is alot of them.They hold up fairly well.Doesnt mean I would buy one but as far as Taiwanese quads go they are probably the best.Do you guys know that the Suzuki mini is also made in Taiwan?

thomez

#40 Post by thomez »

Would you by chance mean the best selling mini of all time, that little 80 beast?