Good bye cannondaleriders hello DS450HQ

Lightman02

#21 Post by Lightman02 »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Aug 25 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 of my buddies have em up here, there nice quads and great on the track just a pain in the *** to work on. better hope u dont break that frame. mellow.gif

I just bought a 2008 DS450X and I must say I like it alot. However I want a hydrolic clutch and I don't see any kits out there, anyone seen a kit?? Also I love the dale and still have it, there is nothing like the feel of it, and yes, the can-am does have a very familiar engine sound just like the dale. However my dale won't be moving anywhere soon till i get the crank changed out.

ScramblerXLE

#22 Post by ScramblerXLE »

The can-am is also as frustrating to dead-engine start as a dale is lol! Sometimes 1 revolution, sometimes 6 depends how it feels. They handle quite nice, but I think the engine neeeds a lot more bottom end before I consider it. Still I figure the KTM has at least 2 more race seasons in it, so they'll have 2 more years of evolution. We'll see if there's anything meaner in the market by then or if I just re-build everything on it and keep running it...

I think we're going to have a lot to pick from next model year anyway biggrin.gif