Dinli speaks...

oldsandman

Dinli speaks...

#1 Post by oldsandman »

I got these from another forum...

andy wrote:
After reading all of the conversations in this forum I have come to the conclusion that some of you may have the wrong impression about Dinli and the involment of ATK. Maybe you guys should do a little more investigating!

andy

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:28 am Post subject:

oldsandman wrote:
Why don't you enlighten us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only thing that ATK purchased is a few truckloads of parts, wich should be helpful to most of you. However once those parts are gone, they are gone. Dinli has almost everything. Dinli has all of the intellectual property, copywrites (even the frame) & all the molds & jigs for parts and units. Oh and there was a comment in one of the first replies to this forum that said that Dinli atvs looked cheap. Our 50s & 90s are the fastest youth atvs off the line, right out of the box, no aftermarket. Theres an old saying......Don't knock it tell you try it!!

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

My thoughts copied from ATV Connection forums:

He also said they plan to produce all of the quads, unchanged. I look forward to that. If they make small improvements in the few flaws the 'Dales had by listening to the consumers and then are able to sell them cheaper, that will be one heck of a product. Think about it. Korean cars seem pretty reliable. These guys seem like they crave performance just like we do and plan to provide it. That puts a smile on my face baby, ear to ear. I say, lets support them to get there. If they can sell these cheaper and make money, maybe they can cooperate with somewhere like Southbaymoto and start sponsoring a factory ATV team like the big 2 have done recently. Give these guys a few years, let's see them prove themselves. But if they do, the sky is the limit for this original design.

What ya'll think?

Ryanstones

Exciting stuff

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

I'm thinking this company can pull this off and i'm willing to be open minded.

Dinli

They also seem to have a strong commitment to their customers also.

service

Good luck dinli! :clap:

it'll be pretty cool to see the new ATKCannon
and DinliCannon

oldsandman

#4 Post by oldsandman »

oldsandman wrote:

Thank you for responding...Could you please clarify or inform us all of your (Dinli LP)'s intentions regarding the former c-dale quads and bikes?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

andy

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:23 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No bad intentions here. We plan on manufacturing and distributing these units. We are not changing anything. The only difference is that it will say Dinli instead of C-dale. We will have a complete parts warehouse in Dallas. We are going to m/d the blaze, motto, cannibal & the speed. The only other thing that will change is the cost, because it is less expensive to manufacture these items in Tiawan.

nuge

#5 Post by nuge »

Thank you - this IS GREAT news!!!!

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I must admit that I have already talked with Dinli, and have looked at their product line extensively. I came away very impressed by their mini's. It is also my understanding that on the parts deal, why should they buy parts that there was a problem with quality control when they are going to make their own parts anyway. Dinli offers a 6 month warranty and after speaking with several dealers, none had any bad things to say about the company.
Sounds good to me.

gc714

#7 Post by gc714 »

It all sounds good, But are there now 2 companys that are going to produce these models?

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by gc714
It all sounds good, But are there now 2 companys that are going to produce these models?

My question exactly. I will back Dinli all the way but will keep mine for the meantime either way and doubt it'll leave my hands for a long time if ever. I think I'd have to agree w/what people have said though. Nobody seems to be favorable or them leaving the US but I'm sure faithful owners will jump on board here either way. It'll just lose some appeal to new buyers.

jcv440

#9 Post by jcv440 »

I don't know, I just can't seem to get into the Dinli thing yet......maybe my outlook will change after Febuary. I'm guessing they'll have something at the dealer show in Indy.:confused:

J. Delaney

#10 Post by J. Delaney »

Personally, I don't care where these quads are produced. As long as production resumes and quality is improved, I'll be one happy camper.