One last time

raremoto440

#1 Post by raremoto440 »

The boy's talked me in to getting the moto out one last time today. This is the dirtyest it has ever gotton. The moto is all stock I put the red plastic on so the gray is not getting trashed. I let my boy run the beadlocks on his 300ex for racing, have the old tires from my ltr on the back and fronts are of a ds650. The boy's 300ex is a work in progress, for next year. Here some pics you can check out.PS I prefer the Dale over the LTR. But dont get the moto out much.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

How do you like your Suzuki?I was thinking of maybe getting one in the spring,or a Kawasaki.450.

raremoto440

#3 Post by raremoto440 »

The ltr is a good running bike, I sold my trx 450r to get my boy the 300 and then picked pu the ltr.I have the airbox lid off, sparkarrester out and cherry bomb and it puts alot more power than my 2005 450r. The ltr likes to push the front abit in the corners, stock front shocks suck,I put a plus 1 houser stem in it and love it. If you ride the moto and ltr back to back there is a big difference, the moto is just perfect in every way. Even with junk tires on it it is so smooth,and does what you want.

speedracer

#4 Post by speedracer »

How would you compare the power to your moto?

raremoto440

#5 Post by raremoto440 »

My moto is bone stock, have not even done the updates yet, and it pulls harder than the ltr, revs quicker,and you dont notice the rev limiter. The ltr would be better if I bumped the compresion up a bit. There is something about the fuelinjection on the moto that blows the ltr out of the water.