700xx

raremoto440

#1 Post by raremoto440 »

Has anybody got to ride a 700xx, I was looking at a good used one cheep. Not sure about the suspension on them, I love to slide the corners and dont know if they will.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I rode Iceracers 700x.At speed it slid just fine.It also has a real nice top end pull to it.More motor than Raptor.The handling issues start when you are going slow in tight stuff.Front end just pushes.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Haven't ridden one but i did whoop up on one at our local riding spot. He came up to me and Mark and asked if we would drag race. I told him this was my trail quad and it wasn't really built for drag racing but i did have a dragster i would bring out next time. He laughed and said the only thing that had beat him out here was a motorcycle. I really didn't believe him so after a nice ride me and Mark headed his way and asked him to line up. I beat him 2 outta 3 and pretty much tied the 3rd. I had a nice wheelie on that 3rd race. smile.gif

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

With the trail quad even? Priceless! Bet he forgets about that when he tells the next guy... "I have only been beaten by..."

jinx44

#5 Post by jinx44 »

If you are interested, forget buying used. You can find killer deals on new ones because they can't get rid of them.

Here is a link to a semi-local Honda dealer where I bought my 1000RR. Their prices are always killer, especially on left over models.

Brand new '08 TRX700XX for $3994.00. That's half of retail price. This dealer has an agreement that they will only do face to face sales, no shipping. So you would have to pick it up at the dealer. I just drove to PA for a cannondale, and it wasn't that bad. Left out friday night at 8pm, and was back home sunday about 7pm.

http://www.abernathycycles.com/new_vehicle...&DispType=0

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Dec 7 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are interested, forget buying used. You can find killer deals on new ones because they can't get rid of them.

Here is a link to a semi-local Honda dealer where I bought my 1000RR. Their prices are always killer, especially on left over models.

Brand new '08 TRX700XX for $3994.00. That's half of retail price. This dealer has an agreement that they will only do face to face sales, no shipping. So you would have to pick it up at the dealer. I just drove to PA for a cannondale, and it wasn't that bad. Left out friday night at 8pm, and was back home sunday about 7pm.

http://www.abernathycycles.com/new_vehicle...&DispType=0

Wow that's cheap! Jinx, next time you want a Dale gimme a shout. smile.gif. Much closer to yah.

jinx44

#7 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Dec 7 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that's cheap! Jinx, next time you want a Dale gimme a shout. smile.gif. Much closer to yah.

I caught the sickness, so if you have any for sale, let me know. LOL Such as that cannibal you just picked up.

I am glad I made the trip and picked up that pair that was for sale on here. They looked even better in person.

raremoto440

#8 Post by raremoto440 »

Thanks for the info jinx44 thats cheap the used one I was looking at was 3,500.

iceracer17

#9 Post by iceracer17 »

I like mine, but as steve said it does have the push in it. The ride is nice as i wasn't sore at all this year, even the first ride. I do miss the cornering of the straight axle though i'm eyeing a 09 ds450x xc for that part of it(just waiting for pricing to fall out on that)