Lets All Wish Class 900 well soon!

Crazie

#11 Post by Crazie »

Holy sheet Patrick! Sorry to hear about the crash. Hope you recover quick. I cringed a bit at the vertebrae comment also.

Glad to see you're at least in good spirits about it.

MX Quad Dad

#12 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Get well soon. Hope you are back up and riding soon also

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Patrick, get well soon. If you need anything let us know.

jinx44

#14 Post by jinx44 »

Dang dude, hate to hear it. Glad it wasn't worse.

And flushing crap out from under your skin really sucks. I took all the skin off of my left knee several years ago when I laid a motorcycle down on a gravel road. Dirt, gravel, etc was under and in the skin. It took the doctors well over an hour of flushing with that solution to get it clean enough to sew up.

claas900

#15 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Jan 26 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And flushing crap out from under your skin really sucks. I took all the skin off of my left knee several years ago when I laid a motorcycle down on a gravel road. Dirt, gravel, etc was under and in the skin. It took the doctors well over an hour of flushing with that solution to get it clean enough to sew up.

Yeah when he told me they saw sand in my hand from the X-ray I just thought to myself whats next.

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

Wow that sounds pretty bad. I hate to hear that. Get well soon.

MX Quad Dad

#17 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Jan 26 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they stay up late trying to figure the most painfull way to clean a wound. After a wreck I had the ER nurse attemped to clean out some cuts with the brush that the doctors use to scrub with before going into the operating room.

MX Quad Dad

#18 Post by MX Quad Dad »

oops! Twitchy triger finger

sjstar

#19 Post by sjstar »

hey Patrick, if there is anything that i might have that you need to get the glamis fixed up. If i got it its yours.

claas900

#20 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Jan 26 2010, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey Patrick, if there is anything that i might have that you need to get the glamis fixed up. If i got it its yours.

Thanks, but it didnt get to beat up. I have the parts. Thanks again tho