Ever seen these

DIRT

#71 Post by DIRT »

Yup I'll try to get a good pic and put it up.The only thing I have is a cell phone.

trav

#72 Post by trav »

Hey guys, about that tank. Yea, I see Paul sold his quad to you with my tank on it. That is my spare tank I loaned to my friend "now a ex-friend" 6 years ago to get the quad running and now I see you have it. nice.. thanks PAUL! mad.gif

And yes, the tank was built at the factory "Cannondale" to maybe be used on 2004 models. As for as the rest of the machine, it was NO test machine. It was a 2001 cannibal built from extra parts purchased at the liquidation sale. Rick L. originally owned it, then sold it to Jared, then Paul and now you.

dry.gif

UpsMan

#73 Post by UpsMan »

You didn't really expect it back after 6 years did you? LOL.

trav

#74 Post by trav »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Jan 28 2010, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't really expect it back after 6 years did you? LOL.

You think this is funny, can you say STOLEN PROPERTY.
Yes, we were best friends till I moved from the area, we grow-up together and I told him when I left "I want my tank back when you get one for yourself, AND if you decide to sell the quad I want 1st chance to buy or be sure I get my tank back". I was the guy who built the machine from a bare frame, even did it free of charge. I have pics of it the night it 1st came to life.

UpsMan

#75 Post by UpsMan »

I do think it is funny. I can't think of anything of value that I ever let anyone borrow for very long, especially not 6 years. Actually, I lent a buddy a trailer once and didn't pressure him for it back. The only reason I got it back was because my wife nagged me about it so much I went and got it just to shut her up....turns out it was a good move; I'm no longer friends with the person. I hope next time you see him you will punch him in the face. He deserves a good *** kicking.

UpsMan

#76 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (trav @ Jan 28 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"i want my tank back when you get one for yourself, AND if you decide to sell the quad i want 1st chance to buy or be sure i get my tank back".

By the way, I have a spare tank here if you need one.

raremoto440

#77 Post by raremoto440 »

I bought the bike and the tank fair and square, and not from the Paul you are talking about. Sorry to here about what went on but it is mine now and I don't feel it was stolen.

Happyboy

#78 Post by Happyboy »

Guys, relax. I don't think Trav was saying you have to give it back or asking for it back. He was just giving a little back ground on it. At least thats what I read it as.

sjstar

#79 Post by sjstar »

QUOTE (raremoto440 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought the bike and the tank fair and square, and not from the Paul you are talking about. Sorry to here about what went on but it is mine now and I dont feel it was stollen.

I side with you, no way I would give your tank away of whay some guy says. It was his responsability to get it back from who he lent it to.

UpsMan

#80 Post by UpsMan »

Possesion is 9/10 of the law, as they say...So it is yours. Sucks for trav, but his buddy is the bad guy here, not anyone else.