Knight440

#421 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by NTPracing22
nice kfx man

Yep

justfine

yep

#422 Post by justfine »

Tight AZZ bike Robby. How does it compare to other stuff?

aroracer72

#423 Post by aroracer72 »

before this post, i spent half an hour pasting URL's to pics, anfd than said it was too big, and erased the whole fricking message, GGRR!!!!!!....anyways, heres the link instead to my album with my dale pics in it, and by the way, the kfx in my mind is my runner up favorite 4 stroke to the cannondales for MX and racing purposes, check my pics out and tell me what you think, lata guys.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289042387

aroracer72

#424 Post by aroracer72 »

ii dont think that links working

try this one,

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289042387

BTW, heres a pic of my dale in case that link doesnt work

aroracer72

#425 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah, but ii didnt mean working effort aND time spent working on the qyads, i meant as far as the handling and power, and over all design of the quads, i like the dale best, and those Z's/KFX's second. And now you can buy dales for a lot cheaper than a kfx, and the dale will have the updates most likely, and the dale DOESNT need gusseting, and is faster than the kfx is. But only rec riders need reverse, well they dont need it, its just nice to have. As as far as parts go you can get any part now, and yeah, changing the plug is BIATCH!!!!....but if your mapping is rite, youll never need to change a plug. AND i thought this was a "Pic of your CANNONDALES" thread, not a pic of a guys quad which replaced his dale!!..lol...in any case, nice kfx, and we all know that tearing a frame down to gusset and paint is REAL easier than changing a dale plug...NOT. lol, but have fun riding in anycase!!!..later guys

P.S
any 1 check out my imagestation cannondale album yet????...you should, just follow the link on my post above, lata again.

aroracer72

#426 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah, dales have had a lot of "faulty" model baches that have had probs, but if you wanted on, youd be smart enough to get the frame number and check if its the faulty one. And as for the updates, i wasnt gonna buy one without ALL the updates done, i was smart:drink: , and was pachient till mine came along. And yeah, i wish they had another year too, i think they would have fixed all the probs, and lowered the prices, welll at least thats what a friend of a friend said the management was planning on doing before they announced bancruptcy, enjoy riding!!!!!

quad_freak14

#427 Post by quad_freak14 »

newest one i have..it now has Hiper wheels with red rings, and RAZR mx tires.

Over winter i will have quadtech seatcover, red houser swingarm, and red K&K number backgrounds.

I will get some new pictures wendsday or Thursday!

quad_freak14

#428 Post by quad_freak14 »

wow! that pic made me look tiny! I am not that small...im about 6'1 170lbs

CTyfz450

#429 Post by CTyfz450 »

you don't look tiny at all. Man you guys have all these nice dales. i was thinking of getting one but then i turned towards the dark side. Yfz450. maybe i can get my dad to pick up one since he's not riding 4x4 anymore because our grizzly and my yfz were stolen and i got mine back and nothing is wrong! Here is a pic. it has nerfs, belly skid and hipers with razr mx's in my room. i need fronts now with hipers. red rings also on the hipers.

4strokemadman

#430 Post by 4strokemadman »

CTyfz450 where are you riding at in that picture? I used to live in CT and I've never been there! I used to ride at Cheshire and some awesome trails in Danbury.