I've been violated!

sillysspeed

#41 Post by sillysspeed »

Sorry to hear that Ken - I'll keep my eyes peeled... I hate a **** theif!!!

kdeal

#42 Post by kdeal »

Well, my buddy Smitty came by today and put an alarm in my shop. What a relief! Maybe I can sleep a little better and not have to worry so much while I am at work. I looked at an alarm for my trailer that uses a solar panel for power with a battery back-up (It's on the way). In the mean time the trailer will be empty until then. The new alarm uses a dialer to dial my cell phone as well as two sirens that are freaking LOUD! It's a shame you have to resort to these kind of things, but........ I think I am going to go get a good nights rest. Good night everyone!

smitty 78

#43 Post by smitty 78 »

<-----smitty... hey Ken anytime! ill help you with the trailer, or whatever you decide to do with it..and anything to help you sleep at night! just hopefully your outside overpowering alarm clock doesent wake you! if it does i wouldnt wanna be the person that set it off!

NRath

#44 Post by NRath »

We haven't heard there's been an update, but I've got a word of encouragement. A buddy was telling me yesterday that someone swiped his XR250 out of the back of his truck a few years back. 3 years later, he was in a cycle shop and spotted an XR in for repairs. One look is all it took and he knew it was his. He took it home a couple days later.

Hopefully you won't have to wait so long!

kdeal

#45 Post by kdeal »

Well I thought I got lucky and the cops had found one of my quads in Georgia. A busted stolen vehicle ring netted a ton of bikes, quads and vehicles from multiple states. Found out it was not mine but the bike they have does appear to be stolen.

Anyone have a 2003 Speed stolen in the Southeast? Most likely FL, GA or SC. If you know of anyone with a stolen 2003 Speed, get in contact with me.

Ken