So is there still room for me?

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Steve, we would love to have you down there. We were talking like it would be a spring ride.

NRath

#12 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Nov 1 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been out of the Cannondales for 2 years and now I want back in.

Nope!! I say ban him!!!!

wink.gif

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

I second it! laugh.gif

Unless he pays a severe penalty mabe........ ohmy.gif

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Yo Derno, how is it hanging?

[attachment=10893:968nbh1288929071.jpg]

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

You know, I was just wondering how all the old fellers were doing and thought I'd drop by too. Hello everyone .....and you too Derno. lol Good memories over here. I sold my stable of C-dales but still have a big box of prototype stuff and shirts and god knows what else. Just wanted to say hello & hope all is well. She was fast!

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

How are you doing USA? Still racing? You two definitly had the slickest Cannondale actual race team I have seen. Nacs could have took lessons!

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yes, we are still racing at the National scene. Michelle has numerous titles and her one National title, and I have basically the same thing. The National titles are our favorites tho! Things are really great over here and we are always busy riding someplace. Next time you guys get a group together to ride out this way, shoot me a heads up. I'd love to come and hang out again. What's the latest news over here? I haven't been keeping up, but I did know about Highland since the Dealer show last year. I talked to a few of the high-ups and they were supposed to call me about some revisions, but never did of course. lol It did look promising though.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Nov 11 2010, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How are you doing USA? Still racing? You two definitly had the slickest Cannondale actual race team I have seen. Nacs could have took lessons!

No, no, stop...lol

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be great!Still trying to get every last hp out of these things.I finally had one make a season without failure of anything in motor.It seems the rareness factor is finally starting to come into play $ wise.Some parts are getting tougher to acquire.If thinking about getting one dont wait.

wayneschofield

#20 Post by wayneschofield »

Hey guys, long time no-speak from me too....

I've been out of the Cannondale playing thing for a couple of years myself, just popping on here occasionally for a quick look.

I've been busy building and racing a circuit race car and, at the end of the season this year I managed to end up second in class (to last years overall champion) and fourth overall out of forty-nine cars. I'm really happy with the result given that it was my first proper full year driving and I was in a car I designed and built from what was mostly scrap bits.

We did a track-day at Donington Park a few weeks ago and I took some in-car video and put a clip on the 'net for anyone interested.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNgfUxbyNUU

I hope to get one of my 'Dales up and running again after seizing my regular one up some time ago, if I can manage to get another crank back from Tim of course.... Work usually gets quiet through the winter so I'll try and get one built up then.

My son's Speed is still running OK and I usually borrow one of the kid's Hondas when we have managed to get time to play out this year.

Best wishes everyone and I guess I'll be back on here soon looking for bits to fix one up again.....