Looks like I will be bench racing for a few months

MXMIKE

Looks like I will be bench racing for a few months

#1 Post by MXMIKE »

Well I been pounding my speed since Dec 2001 and it finally went south on me. I striped a tranny gear and metal shaving are every were in the trany. I am goin to let the experts at SB handle this problem but from the sound of it I will be down for 2/3 months

I am sick with just the thought of being out of racing that long so in the mean time please post all of your race reports so I can have something to look forward to so I dont go insain!! :drink: :hammer: :hammer: :drink: :hammer: :drink: :hammer:

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Ill rent you my spare engine.

MXMIKE

#3 Post by MXMIKE »

How much if you are serious????

brunofirst

#4 Post by brunofirst »

I am benching it also, since i broke a bearing in crank shaft. In addition to getting a new crank shaft, i figured since the engine is out, i should get the Southbay Dependability kit installed so i dont have anymore problems. Need to save up. I want to race the remaining races of the year, but no quad except for an old 93' blaster i use only for jumping. Anyone in MN or near, want to rent me a quad until the end of October?

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

How much use is it going to see and for how long? We might have to hammer out a little contract or a deposit. Give me a pm and lets work out the details.

atvrulz

#6 Post by atvrulz »

I would like to race on oct 18, a hairscramble in minnesota

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Now that is a good idea Wistech!I bet you could start a business doing that get a 400ex,Yamaha450,raptor motors and rent them to people who are down for repairs keep them stock for reliability.Everyone would be happy.Cool.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Im seeing a business opportunity here . hmmm Would you believe i also have a spare 300ex engine . Ive been the goto guy for used honda parts around here for years so I mind as well do cannondale too.

MXMIKE

#9 Post by MXMIKE »

I may have a deal on a 03 speed.

I am kinda scared to rent your motor because I plan to RACE it wfo. For at least 8 mx races. That would be a big gamble for us both.
lol

Almost any other part of it I would feel safe to rent but not the motor. That was a cool offer though.Thanks :clap: :usa biggrin.gif

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

LOL thats what the monster deposit would be for.