Happy Birthday Dachshund

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Happy Birthday Stephen! Why did you name yourself after a small weiner dog! Didn't you know if you are not the lead dog the view never changes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! laugh.gif laugh.gif

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Happy Birthday!

Brad77

#3 Post by Brad77 »

Happy Birthday !

quadracer500

#4 Post by quadracer500 »

Happy Birthday !

Dachshund

#5 Post by Dachshund »

Thanks guys.

To answer Kens question?

About the same time I became PC literate and registered on my first forum, a few of my relatives and friends started getting into rock crawling and I decided we needed nick names with a common theme. I came up with dog breeds that represented the vehicles we each owned. For instance my brother in law's Jeep was an 83 CJ7 with a YJ body, IH axles, SB chevy and TJ interior. I called him "mutt". My cousins Jeep is actually a full size blazer that we shortened, mounted a YJ body and installed a Cadillac 500. I called him "Rottweiler". Well I drove a 97 TJ at the time that was pretty much stock with 31's, no lift and a banger, so I was always dragging my underbelly on rocks etc. Hence the silly name.

2000ex

#6 Post by 2000ex »

Happy birthday

speedfreek

#7 Post by speedfreek »

Happy Birthday

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Dachshund @ Jan 14 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks guys.

To answer Kens question?

About the same time I became PC literate and registered on my first forum, a few of my relatives and friends started getting into rock crawling and I decided we needed nick names with a common theme. I came up with dog breeds that represented the vehicles we each owned. For instance my brother in law's Jeep was an 83 CJ7 with a YJ body, IH axles, SB chevy and TJ interior. I called him "mutt". My cousins Jeep is actually a full size blazer that we shortened, mounted a YJ body and installed a Cadillac 500. I called him "Rottweiler". Well I drove a 97 TJ at the time that was pretty much stock with 31's, no lift and a banger, so I was always dragging my underbelly on rocks etc. Hence the silly name.

I think you got the "short" end of the dog! laugh.gif