CDale Stickers & Logos

who_gives_a6

#1 Post by who_gives_a6 »

I'm looking for some good quality images of some of the factory stickers, logos, etc. Such as the Handmade in USA sticker, C logo, and the rear fender Cannondale logo. Wanting to replicate some stickers possibly and can't seem to find quality images. Post anything relevant though.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

If you look in the archives I think I posted printable logos that my sister made a while back. I will search later for them.

who_gives_a6

#3 Post by who_gives_a6 »

I've found some on here and online but looking for more and anything anyone might have. I've got copies of all the quad logos but not all colors. Found tons of poor quality photos but hoping someone has some good ones. Have a few decals and in the process of getting some more to hopefully replicate. If anyone has some quad decals or graphics they want to sell then shoot me a pm.

I don't figure anyone would throw a fuss redoing these, so gonna try.

who_gives_a6

#4 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Here are some I've found but still looking for better quality. If I can find these in a vector format setup for something such as Adobe Illustrator or similar program then the cost is substantially less as there will be no redesign/resize fees. I just want a few sets for myself, but if others want them I can get others made and send them out at cost. Anyone handy with any image programs? Or have any of these for purchase?

Would love to get a set of moto graphics remade too, but have not seen any design image or set of them anywhere.

dvrack

#5 Post by dvrack »

If you are going to copy them and plan on sending them back to me I may have a complete set for a moto and a speed you can borrow.

who_gives_a6

#6 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Im looking for the moto but going to do a small run of some others first. If the quality is good and holds up then would consider that. Thanks for your help though. I've been trying to hunt down the moto checkered graphics for awhile now.