Good News to share

2002CannondaleMoto440Racer

#1 Post by 2002CannondaleMoto440Racer »

Hello everyone, friends. Well I haven't been online at all for quite a long time now and just wanted to get back on and let you all know what's been going on here. Well good news is I landed a good job at a place called Andersen Windows Corporation. I've been working here for almost two months now and been doing very well. They made me a lead/in charge of the job I am doing, so I have others working with me that I have to keep my eyes on and tell them what to do. Though they listen pretty well so I don't have to be a bad guy to them, so be grateful for that. Also Andersens moved me up and trained me in on fork lift and got me my fork lift license now too. They put me in charge of running 2nd shift, keeps me busy I'll tell ya. I also just got a pay raise recently, so I'm grateful for that. Also I like my job and I actually look forward to going into work everyday I'm scheduled. All the supervisors have observed me and my work ethic and they like me and they appreciate the extra time I stay after for to get things done. I'm actually doing good now and feeling good about how things are going now. I make good money now and I'm doing other things outside of working at Andersens to earn extra money. Been picking up and collecting aluminum cans, been going around mowing lawns, been trying to sell stuff still. I'm being happy now with my life I got now because it's great. Landed a great job with a good company to get into, I don't know if any of you have heard of Andersen Windows, but it's a good company to work for. I work with extrusions at the Extrusions plant over in North Branch Minnesota. I'm so Grateful and very glad to have this job, you have no idea. But anyway, just wanted to share this news with you all. Let me know what you think.

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

Congratulations! I have heard of Anderson windows of course. They have a reputation for quality. Now enjoy life.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup good windows. Congratulations but don't forget work isn't everything!

hobie1dog

#4 Post by hobie1dog »

Thanks for letting us know about your new success. Now go riding to celebrate this weekend

2002CannondaleMoto440Racer

#5 Post by 2002CannondaleMoto440Racer »

QUOTE (hobie1dog @ Jun 23 2011, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for letting us know about your new success. Now go riding to celebrate this weekend

Yea I wish I could go ride my quads, but don't have whole quads to ride right now. In the process of building them for mx racing. So I'm slowly trying to get parts and find parts for them and build them. Just parts are hard to afford and money isn't always the best here.