Any Kansas members??

dean foster

Any Kansas members??

#1 Post by dean foster »

I was wondering if any of you lived in or around Whichita? I'm really needing some first hand help and opinions on what I should do with my cannibal. I hate taking it to my dealer because of the people and the rediculous prices there. They won't work with me or my dad (Dean Foster) on trying to get this thing running right. What i really need is some one that can run a diagnostic on it for less than a hundred dollars a pop:wow (this price is not an exaggeration) I have mixed emotions on selling it but this thing is becomeing a nussence. Another down side is I don't have the funds or connections to keep it running long enough to enjoy it. This site has really been a life saver though, without it I probably would have sold mine a long time ago and I'm pretty shure I would have reggretted it. Its a blast to ride and there is nothing else like it out there. Thanks

cdalepilot

fellow kansas cdaler

#2 Post by cdalepilot »

are you talking about the dealer in andover? have you ever seen a blk&slvr cdale in the back of a black zr2 cruising around derby?

dean foster

#3 Post by dean foster »

Yep thats the one. They gave us a reasonable deal on the two cannibals, but they have'nt been verry appreciative of our business with them. I haven't seen your ride, but I have seen a Dale in the back of a dodge with a quad tec carbon fiber hood on it. Thats the reason I posted this topic. I guess I could go knock on the door but I thought I'd give this a shot. If you wan't you can pm me and we could go riding sometime. Do you usually ride at jeeps or do you ride some were else? I've got a membership if you haven't been up there. The supercross track is made for a dirt bike more than a quad but I can still jump quite a bit of stuff out there. Thanks for responding.

dean foster

oops?

#4 Post by dean foster »

I might have to bite my tounge. After reading what you had done to your dale it might have been yours in the back of that "dodge"
My bad I was driving by pretty fast so thats my excuse. Sorry if I insulted any other die hard Chevy owners like myself out there. Waiting for your reply.