FREE CANNONDALERIDERS STICKERS!

BlackToothGrin

#1 Post by BlackToothGrin »

So I saw a post by yamadjs08 where he designed two Cannondaleriders banners and thought they would make cool stickers so I had them made up. They didn't cost me anything so I wanted to pass along the deal to all the members of this site for providing me with the information to keep my bike running like a top. They are 2"x6" with some margin to trim down on the sides if you think they are a little too long. Not sure how UV resistant they are so some fading my occur. I'm pretty sure you can get a UV protectant that comes in a spray can if you're concerned about it.

How to get them:
You will have to email me at badmarine535@yahoo.com, and I'll give you an address to send a SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED envelope to. Please put "stickers" as the subject.

On the inside of the flap of the self addressed envelope, write YOUR SCREEN NAME and HOW MANY OF EACH STICKER you want. There are two different stickers.

LIMIT OF 4 PER MEMBER
Until everyone gets a chance. I'll repost when you can get a second batch if you want.

I can't post a picture at the moment so i'm gonna email kdeal and hopefully he can put up the pic soon. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE AND TO YAMADJS08 FOR THE DESIGNS AND HIS PERMISSION TO USE THEM!!!

[attachment=11977:photo.JPG]

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Cool!

spoolie25

#3 Post by spoolie25 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 4 2012, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool!

i want some i will come get them since i am close this way we can meet as well. and are you going on the group ride this year. i am going and i think my ex gf is as well

MX Quad Dad

#4 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (spoolie25 @ Feb 4 2012, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i want some i will come get them since i am close this way we can meet as well. and are you going on the group ride this year. i am going and i think my ex gf is as well

I'm confused???????? are you bringing your x-girlfriend or your EX and your girlfriend?? LOL.

promod

#5 Post by promod »

BlackToothGrin biggrin.gif , Thanx A Million for the great very high quality and better than expected decals! (As when you see the "Free" word it makes you wonder! laugh.gif ) But they were everything and more you said they was, and will be proudly displayed to show i am also proud to be in this great community forum of freinds that share my love and passion!

So "Thanx Again", Ciao!

BlackToothGrin

#6 Post by BlackToothGrin »

QUOTE (promod @ Feb 15 2012, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BlackToothGrin biggrin.gif , Thanx A Million for the great very high quality and better than expected decals! (As when you see the "Free" word it makes you wonder! laugh.gif ) But they were everything and more you said they was, and will be proudly displayed to show i am also proud to be in this great community forum of freinds that share my love and passion!

So "Thanx Again", Ciao!

Glad you're happy with them! The pic came out grainy but the stickers are very clear. Still have alot left so everyone else, COME AND GET EM'!

marshall100

#7 Post by marshall100 »

Can you ship these to the UK? I'm more than happy to pay the postage.

BlackToothGrin

#8 Post by BlackToothGrin »

QUOTE (marshall100 @ Feb 16 2012, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you ship these to the UK? I'm more than happy to pay the postage.

Sure. Send me your info and I'll get it figured out.

spoolie25

#9 Post by spoolie25 »

QUOTE (BlackToothGrin @ Feb 16 2012, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure. Send me your info and I'll get it figured out.

mx.. my ex girlfriend. i wish i could have a girlfriend and get an ex to come hahah. would be a fun week end for me in lots of ways haha

ljdbn

#10 Post by ljdbn »

Got my stickers today .... happy birthday to me ..... great quality at an even better price ...they will be proudly displayed ......thanks again