CANNONDALER FORUM IS UP!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

As a habit of doing my morning coffee & computer thing, right before i go to this website and out of habit since its right before this one in my favorites (but not because it is though!), I clicked on the the old which i thought by now was dead for sure "Cannondaler" forum site, and as of this morning its back in action!, although i dont know for how much longer though!

So go there, download and grab as much info as you can or dont have already...because who knows how long ts going to last! unsure.gif

Speedy2222

#2 Post by Speedy2222 »

i have been hoping it would come back up! was looking for the maps off that site. when i checked the site last thursday it was still down so this is great!

bigfoot17

#3 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (promod @ Mar 10 2012, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a habit of doing my morning coffee & computer thing, right before i go to this website and out of habit since its right before this one in my favorites (but not because it is though!), I clicked on the the old which i thought by now was dead for sure "Cannondaler" forum site, and as of this morning its back in action!, although i dont know for how much longer though!

So go there, download and grab as much info as you can or dont have already...because who knows how long ts going to last! unsure.gif

WoW!! World of knowledge. I have spent a half an hour on their and haven't even skimmed the top. Hopefully it stays up so I can use it as a back up sight. Seems like more bike stuff on that site.

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 10 2012, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems like more bike stuff on that site.

Very true! biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

I wonder who owns or is running it now. I would like to get a back up of it in case they go on vacation for 6 months again.