Lookin for some parts were to find them?

cannibalq8

#11 Post by cannibalq8 »

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

I've got all that stuff in stock, Jeff from the Quad Shop has it, Kyle at R&S Performance, Maz at cdaleparts.com, and Lewis and the boys at AtvAddiction. Out of all the former dealers, I'm positive us 5 dealers and Maz will have anything you need and will continue to service these great quads.

I understand why some people are getting rid of their Cannons, they want a local dealer. But if you love the performance of your machine and want to keep it, get ahold of anyone of us when something goes wrong. We'll do anything we can to take care of ya. I've stayed on the phone with people until 10 at night, changed a exhaust cam in a field, etc. And you will get that kind of support from everyone. Jeff, Kyle, Lewis, Steve, they'll do anything they can to help you out. So ride that thing like you stole it, we'll keep it runnin for ya! :head:

Rookiex

#13 Post by Rookiex »

biggrin.gif Yeah I think we got the closest nit crew of riders to be honest if we dont stick together we will all fall apart. JCV i know you'll keep me up an runnin biggrin.gif thanx 4 the help man

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

"If we don't hang together, we'll assuredly all hang seperately" wink.gif

Ben Franklin biggrin.gif