ATK 440's for sale!

JeffQuadShop

ATK 440's for sale!

#1 Post by JeffQuadShop »

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

That's pretty wild!! If you don't have the answers, I know I don't!

Rookiex

#3 Post by Rookiex »

I dunno guys i just think this time next year Cdale or ATK or w/e they are now I think we will be feared again an not looked upon like our motors are about to go out any second do you know how many ppl asked me if i could still find parts for ''that thing'' I just know we will be alright thats why i am still sticking with the dale.Drag raced YFZ last night stock for stock :usa guess who won.....

Jennys440dale

#4 Post by Jennys440dale »

Originally posted by Rookiex
Drag raced YFZ last night stock for stock :usa guess who won.....

Who?? :confused:

wink.gif smile.gif

My fiance drag raced his down at H/M and he was beating the YFZ easy everytime. :whip: This YFZ even had the cam and aftermarket pipe. BUT.... not going to make a big deal out of it because it could of been the rider.

bouncerdude

#5 Post by bouncerdude »

i feel a little confused. its a good thing because i dont think we will have to worry about parts. but i bet dinli is or will be a little pissed.

claas900

#6 Post by claas900 »

.Hmmm how come the dirt bikes are listed as 450's?..I thought all Cannon's ATV's and Biks were 440's ?...Well 432's but you know..

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

They are the same 432... I'm not sure why they would use 450 but my guess is that a lawsuit avoidance issue is the big reason... somehow.

AlaskaSpeed

#8 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by Jennys440'dale
Who?? :confused:

wink.gif smile.gif

My fiance drag raced his down at H/M and he was beating the YFZ easy everytime. :whip:  This YFZ even had the cam and aftermarket pipe. BUT.... not going to make a big deal out of it because it could of been the rider.

From personal experience, I have to say it HAD to be the rider. I owned a modded Dale and now a piped YFZ and it's too close to call. I raced a fellow racer; him on the Dale, me on my YFZ and he also weighs about 70lbs less than me....I would have to call it too close to call.......:hammer: :w: