What do you think led to the bankruptcy?

marshall100

#31 Post by marshall100 »

I get it even over here 'is that an original engine??!?!?' yep sure is. I was debating changing my bike again a while back. But in five years I've had one DNF. Come pretty close several times to a few more, but always managed to limp home. I think it's down to this place and all boomers mods that mean the bike runs better than it ever did when it left the states for the UK.

Ten years on and still way ahead of it's time. Easy to repair, setup, and tune. I still don't think there's a quad out there that does what a cannondale can. Think how many japanes bikes of a similar age that can compete at any level are still out there? I can't recall that many, they're all 2005/2006 onwards. And I still get people over here that had one and wish they'd kept it. Not sure I'll ever sell mine now, store it maybe, but sell it? not anymore. It's got more value to me as an object where man and machine have forged a relationship, faults and all.

Daytonaman

#32 Post by Daytonaman »

My 05' Moto experience was a great time in the quad experience. Coming from a 250R as an ice racer, it was the first 4 stroke that could hold a candle to Honda. It was brand new for sale from Abbotts in Mo. Drove over and handed him $6750 without even riding it. These guys had 4 brand new Cannibals in the crate! Bike really looked cool new. I ride the heck out of it and there have been no problems. I once beat a Banshee in a drag. Everyone who looks at it is facinated by the build quality.