Harley fuel injectors

udel88

#1 Post by udel88 »

Does anyone have instructions or a manual on how it put the harley fuel injectors in? Or just a general engine manual that shows how everything is supposed to be hooked up? I thought I had my new motor put in correctly but it is not starting so I think it may have somthing to do with how I installed the injectors.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

They go in exactly the same as stock except you need to make the clips to hold the caps on shorter. Also recommend silicone the o-ring and ziptie them if you are not sure of the job you did on the clips. Did your pop out? Is your map made for Harley injectors?

udel88

#3 Post by udel88 »

The map is for harley injectors. My problem is I paid a buddy of mine to take my old motor out and put this new one in because I have been to busy to get to it myself and now im going back over his work because he gave up on it so I don't remember how the motor was originally all set up. I am going to take a more in depth look at it this weekend but if anyone has a manual or anything like that it might help me out a little.