CannondaleRiders.Com T-shirt

thomez

#31 Post by thomez »

I personally think that looks great... if the quad was clean maybe a little cooler but ... I still like it best so far... the first one, color rider and quad. What does everyone else think? What do you think Jay? I also like the rear view idea. How about this pic ... text under it... "The best seat on earth" ... biggrin.gif

thomez

#32 Post by thomez »

Here is a pic of the rear of mine as well, in case you wanted a nice "Get used to it!" pic biggrin.gif

NRath

#33 Post by NRath »

I definitely like Jay's latest creations. My favorite is the black and white with the colored quad. If the rider (me-hehehe) were decked out in C'dale gear I'd probably go for the color rider and quad, but I wasn't, so make the rider black and white. Maybe tweak the number plate to read 440, like it does now, and it definitely has my vote. Good work Jay! Looks like it would be 4 colors- black, red, yellow, blue. It would be cool if the blue Ohlin's could be legible. If not, take it out and drop the color.

My wife already said she wants to know how to get one!!smile.gif So there's one that's sold!

BTW, that pic was taken on one of the Hatfield-McCoy trails during our spring trip this year! Man, that place is fun!

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

That's my favorite so far too, I was hoping there would be some good artist hear that would get creative and come up with some really cool ideas. I still want to try and come up with a rear shot of a dale throwing roost and putting "get used to it" underneath.

My wife and daughter both liked the picture, but didn't understand the "Get Injected". They thought it was a reference to something in my torid past:o

BTW: that picture was taken by Ryanstones, I don't want to take credit for the photo.

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Hey, someone else liked my idea! Thanks to Nrath for ridin the beast and Ryanstones for shooting the pic and Jay doing to edit work. I think it all comes together to make my favorite so far! :clap: :usa :clap:

4punksdad

#36 Post by 4punksdad »

what about using the photo of jeff on the home page? Not that neils photo wouldn't work well.

haydug

#37 Post by haydug »

I love the colored quad photo, as does my upper management (aka: wife)
The only problem I see with it:
Does Nrath have time to set up an autograph session??
I want the first one personally autographed!!

Nice work, one of the sharpest looking shirts I believe. Now if we can get extremsj to donate the first 50 or so?? :deal:

4punksdad

#38 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by haydug

Nice work, one of the sharpest looking shirts I believe. Now if we can get extremsj to donate the first 50 or so??       :deal:

I pay about 7.00 each for my company t-shirts. They only have text, no graphics, but I cant imagine the cost being much higher. The problem with t-shirt sales is that everyone tries to get rich off them. Nobody wants to pay 20 bux for a 9.00 shirt.

sell them at a fair profit and they will move. Price them too high and your wardrobe will be full of cdaleriders t-shirts. Just a thought.

Birddog5150

#39 Post by Birddog5150 »

Well said 4punks,,,:clap:

NRath

#40 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by haydug

I think I can work in a little autgraph time at the upcoming track improvement day at Jay's!wink.gif wink.gif I hear the dozer is reserved for the 8th & 9th.

Wow, I might be famous!!!!

Oh, and we've got to keep the blue- need it in the "USA" in the logo!