Whats up people??

Bvcracingcdale

#1 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

Man this site seems dead lately!!!

What has everyone been up to?!

Workin on the quads?....any racing??

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

I hear you. For me it's been work, weekend fun/business trips and more work. Then in between I have built a few motors.... tongue.gif

bigfoot17

#3 Post by bigfoot17 »

I have only ridden my bike 3 times since I bought it. Now I am working on an enclosed fiberglass trailer that I bought. I do check this sight every day at least once. Just don't have anything productive to add, since most of you guys are C'dale experts.

werty

#4 Post by werty »

Been building rc crawlers. Work has me hostage testing 737 fight control computers, mentality to tired to touch the quads. Next weekend taking them to cisco grove ca for axial fest. Do some rc crawling and some riding with the lovely woman of mine.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Jun 13 2013, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have only ridden my bike 3 times since I bought it. Now I am working on an enclosed fiberglass trailer that I bought. I do check this sight every day at least once. Just don't have anything productive to add, since most of you guys are C'dale experts.

I love the trailer. It looks cool. Good job.

Bvcracingcdale

#6 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

QUOTE (werty @ Jun 13 2013, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been building rc crawlers. Work has me hostage testing 737 fight control computers, mentality to tired to touch the quads. Next weekend taking them to cisco grove ca for axial fest. Do some rc crawling and some riding with the lovely woman of mine.

Any pics of the rc crawlers?

werty

#7 Post by werty »

QUOTE (Bvcracingcdale @ Jun 13 2013, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any pics of the rc crawlers?

This is one I have been building up. All brazed 3/16 brake line for the cage.

ShifT714

#8 Post by ShifT714 »

This is depressing! I look forward to seeing any little update on here or the Facebook page every day! Nobodies got any special projects going on? Any riding?

BVC, I've watched every Cdale video on your YouTube page. That MX track is sick!

exotic rider

#9 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Jul 1 2013, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is depressing! I look forward to seeing any little update on here or the Facebook page every day! Nobodies got any special projects going on? Any riding?

BVC, I've watched every Cdale video on your YouTube page. That MX track is sick!

im sending my thrttl body,ecu,n inj to wisetech, to have re cail n pressureized,to figure out why my bike runs for twentyin or so then dies n wont restart until its cold,he thinks maybe bad or leaky inj,i jus want re cal fo peace of mind.

Bvcracingcdale

#10 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Jul 1 2013, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad u like it. Im tryin to keep these going!!!

I really enjoy riding it, gave a dasa built ktm450 a run yesterday. I am 432 stock bore with wistech porting

Just picked up full hmf exhaust for it. The fmf is too flimsy for me