Just for you guy's up north who could enjoy something like this!

promod

#21 Post by promod »

QUOTE (exotic rider @ Oct 3 2013, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm waiting.......

Good things come to those who wait! tongue.gif , But just for you Exotic Rider here is one more showing R&D Proto 04 of the then called CX408 Project! wink.gif

exotic rider

#22 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 3 2013, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good things come to those who wait! tongue.gif , But just for you Exotic Rider here is one more showing R&D Proto 04 of the then called CX408 Project! wink.gif

WOW! Its really awesome to see, but sure makes me wish they were still doing it!

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Go to Microsoft power toys image resizer. Download allows you to highlight and right click on as many pic files as you want and resize them all at once. Works great and quick and easy.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...s#2TC=powertoys

promod

#24 Post by promod »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 3 2013, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go to Microsoft power toys image resizer. Download allows you to highlight and right click on as many pic files as you want and resize them all at once. Works great and quick and easy.

Thanx C27 for the info as that will help with other already saved pics i have! biggrin.gif

I found out on the slide scanner i just got...AFTER reading the manual that is....that all i had to do was make a change on its settings and it would resize them to size needed before scanning them! ohmy.gif , It seems thats a common problem with most of us guys...or i admit me anyway....try it first...and if that dont work read the manual later! laugh.gif

And while your on the horn here my friend....do i need to send you another "kick-n-the rear" reminder PM? wink.gif

SlOoT

#25 Post by SlOoT »

Amazing pics!

Is it maybe an idea to put all images into a .zip file and upload it somewhere?

promod

#26 Post by promod »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 3 2013, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey C27! Well i tried to download the Microsoft power toys image resizer for future use...But gave me a message that its not compatible with my version of Windows 7 im running, it states it only works on windows XP with no solutions from Microsoft for other Windows versions! sad.gif , What version of Windows are you running? Any one else out there using this on newer versions of Windows?

However, I can resize using Microsoft paint which came with W7...But its a one pic at a time thing! wacko.gif

exotic rider

#27 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 4 2013, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey C27! Well i tried to download the Microsoft power toys image resizer for future use...But gave me a message that its not compatible with my version of Windows 7 im running, it states it only works on windows XP with no solutions from Microsoft for other Windows versions! sad.gif , What version of Windows are you running? Any one else out there using this on newer versions of Windows? It looks like the engine on that prototype looks VERY similar in design to the current highland single, except the highland does not have a reverse cylinder design do you have a pic of the other side?

However, I can resize using Microsoft paint which came with W7...But its a one pic at a time thing! wacko.gif

promod

#28 Post by promod »

Exotic Rider, Here is the RH side of the CX408, It did not have the reverse cylinder head design, that came later with the WJ series engines, The CX408 was a S100 Folan engine (which Highland did use some of there later designed engines!) Some of the C'Dale Proto's even had Folan top ends grafted on to Husaberg bottom ends S104 as seen in engine pics, there was several versions of engine designs used in the proto's before the engine in the production bikes and quads that we all know came around! More interesting stuff to come! rolleyes.gif

yamadjs08

#29 Post by yamadjs08 »

Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait to see more!

exotic rider

#30 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 5 2013, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exotic Rider, Here is the RH side of the CX408, It did not have the reverse cylinder head design, that came later with the WJ series engines, The CX408 was a S100 Folan engine (which Highland did use some of there later designed engines!) Some of the C'Dale Proto's even had Folan top ends grafted on to Husaberg bottom ends S104 as seen in engine pics, there was several versions of engine designs used in the proto's before the engine in the production bikes and quads that we all know came around! More interesting stuff to come! rolleyes.gif
that was my thought, it looks a lot like highlands present engines.thanks for getting back to me, I check this post almost daily! I love the history and greatly appreciate your research!