cut fender pics

mikexxx

cut fender pics

#1 Post by mikexxx »

im gettin a cannibal soon, i was just wondering how it would look w/cut fenders, if anyone has a c-dale w/ the fenders cut, will you post them please:D

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Here are a ton of Cannondale pics. Probly find some in there wink.gif

Hopefully you have a cable modem and a free hour or 2 - with dial up you might need a free ... weekend :wow tongue.gif

cdalepilot

here ya go;cut fenders 101

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

easy to do ,less drag when jumping.

mikexxx

#4 Post by mikexxx »

thats a sweet quad, i just got a cannibal from a guy that lives in derby kansas. i think im goin to get my fenders done like that, thats sweet.biggrin.gif

mikexxx

#5 Post by mikexxx »

where did you get your hood from?

EuroGOD

#6 Post by EuroGOD »

The hardest part with cutting your fenders is deciding just how much to remove...
Take a look at as many different pics as you can, they can be found all over the place.
I did a set the other day and it was a lot easier than you'd think.

EuroGOD

#7 Post by EuroGOD »

Pic 1: Masking. Take your time to get both sides even. I called in an innocent bystander to offer an opinion...

cdalepilot

cdale hood

#8 Post by cdalepilot »

give Quad-tech a call they will hook you up. the hoods were in high demand, so you might have to wait for one to be made. ''eurogod''right on the money, find the best shape or make one of your own use a magic marker draw it out (alcahol will clean the marker off if you don't like it) as soon as you have a design you like , tape the lines,jig saw it ; then sand the edges,presto your done!

EuroGOD

#9 Post by EuroGOD »

Pic2: The cut. Using a Dremel, I cut through the electrical tape rather than along the edge. This gave me enough 'spare' plastic to file away by hand.

mikexxx

#10 Post by mikexxx »

i really like how that looks eurogod,do you think you could get me a pic of the backside of the front fenders? one where the tape was, and one that you cut. or if you dont have one w/the tape, just where you cut it from the back?, thanks mike