Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

I would vote the same weekend as the Patriot, that way Jay can ride the morning session- and then pit for me in the afternoon. I'd say Nrath can ride the same class, and I'll chase him for awhile.

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by cannondale27
tongue.gif Now Now.I've never been there in winter.Those temps will seem real nice to me come April.

I wasn't laughing at you, just at the thought of snow here in April, and snow staying on the ground in general around here.

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by haydug
I would vote the same weekend as the Patriot, that way Jay can ride the morning session- and then pit for me in the afternoon. I'd say Nrath can ride the same class, and I'll chase him for awhile.

You missed the Patriot last year, just ask Jeff@quadshop how hot it was. I almost got heatstroke and I wasn't racing ohmy.gif

My other thought about that weekend was that it will be really bad for the guys that don't want to race. Not many guys would come all the way here to watch a few people race and only get to ride a few hours Sunday morning.

I'll still pit for ya though, you do have AC in your trailer don't you?

Avg temp in April = 73
Avg temp in June = 87

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Jay it is your call you are the host.I know you were just kidding.I learn something new everyday.That aint saying much Huh:)

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

We did some track updates today, I want to make sure the tracks worthy of the Cannondales

Check out the pics http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...=&threadid=3455

bouncerdude

#16 Post by bouncerdude »

what kind of riding do you do when you have a group ride? do you go out trail riding or do you just ride that track? i would be interested in a hard day of trail riding if i came down in the spring. are there any sand pits or dunes in the area?

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

No dunes or pits.

I have the track and connecting trails, you can run just the MX track or make a complete GNCC style loop through the woods and MX track. You'll get a good workout and I can almost guarantee there will be some riders there that you'll be challenged to keep up with.

I've also setup a drag strip that seemed to be pretty popular at the last ride.

Plus, it's not that often that you get to ride with 30 or more dales:head:

NRath

Yeah, it's off the subject, but he owns the forum!

#18 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by haydug
I'd say Nrath can ride the same class, and I'll chase him for awhile.

No way, man! I was thinking more of seeing how I'd fare in the morning race! I have no need to enter a race only to be blown away! I'm easily discouraged! Let me build my skills and ego, then MAYBE I'd try to run with the big boys. I'm still a rookie at this game! If I run in the morning, and were still standing, you'd definitely have someone in your pit!

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
Hey jay I got a problem:eek:  my home computer had a major heart atack ( it's either the mother board or the processor) I'll probably have to rebuild! but I'll try to get those pics on a CD and bring them to work to send them to ya!

Sorry to hear about the problem.

I'll be in Tyson's tues and wed night, if you want to meet up it'll save you some shipping

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

It looks like the weekend of May 8th is best date for most people. No GNC, GNCC, or NQRA races that weekend so more people can make it.

So the weekend of May 8th it is!