Time To Say GoodBye

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

Thomez...Cannondale Rider of the month of December. Kinda has a ring to it.

Aro: What do you have and how much were you looking for it? I have my eyes on +1's, but could be swayed if the deal is right. I would just get 4-1 offset fronts.

Yamawarrior: You gonna try to race at atco at all. Is there any races left this year?

aroracer72

#32 Post by aroracer72 »

they are american star racing +2 arms..the popular dale arms that most of us start off using....camber and caster adjustable, heim joints.....and they are used...some marks...crathces, chips in the powder coat, used..but still look nice.....im not shure on a price...give me a offer, and ill tell you if ill sell them or not...i was thinking like 350-400???..not shure...give me a price.

CdaleRacer0128

#33 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by Derno24

Yamawarrior:  You gonna try to race at atco at all.  Is there any races left this year?

yep, Ill be there this sunday coming up ( the 15th) its D6 points race, and ill be there on the 22nd for the last race of the season..only two races left:(

you gonna go?:cool:

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

I won't be there this weekend, but I may try to make the last race of the season. How are the turnouts??? Not that I plan on a major showing, just curious.

CdaleRacer0128

#35 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

oh its always a pretty good turnout, but nothing to worrya bout, this weekend is gonan be PACKEd i just know it, i have some problems to work out with the dale ( fouling plugs every other ride, calipar guard holder thing always coming loose) I think i may need a d+m kit or soemthing..but champion will sort it out for me this winter

go n try to make the one on the 22nd to race, if not come on out n just watch, theirs some real fast guys out there

too bad im not one of them:o