My Racing Career

aroracer72

My Racing Career

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hello guys,
Since ill be racing quads now, and working on my dale over the winter...im making this my progress thread..which will contain race results...pics of my quad as i add parts to it and fix it...etc. Im not a pro anything...just doing this to pass free time by...and give you guys something to read now and then...to entertain you when your bored. If it werent for thomez.....cannondale27...and haydug....i wouldnt be saying this...or racing quads at all. But these guys are great people..and have giving me that little boost of support and confidence to start racing...and become true as my dream is to be. This year...im gonna get into quads full force..and give the older racers something to compete against. This is my dream to race....and looks like ill be doing it. Im not shure were to start. I bought a pretty trick dale for 5000, and now ill be tearing it down this winter and getting my motor checked out and fixed if anything is faltered or broken...by cannondale27. Next ill be saving up from my winter ski resort job..and buy a LT front end with TCS shocks from haydug....and ill be trying to get a nother set of plastic...with a carbon fiber scoop..and cannondaleriders.com graphics. Thats my goal for the start of the racing season. And ill be using cannondale pants and jersey courtesey of the very nice Thomez...hes a great guy. Well....thats all for now, heres a starter pic...of my dale right now, and ill post more pics as it gets more and more parts added to it.

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

Okay, ii just forgot, ii added N-Style graphics today, and i wish my dad would have let me told him what graphics id like...but it was a gift...so it was welcome, i would have got daleriders graphics, but ill save those for my other set of plastic i hope to get. Ill have pics posted as soon as i can.