Ryanstones!

Birddog5150

#11 Post by Birddog5150 »

I got 1 of those shirts back in the summer..for under $10.00:w:
I have been looking at those auctions as well for a back up..

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
hey thomez, i was looking at ur plans and im sure ive read every single one of your postings, what are you going to do when you get home? you got all this awesome stuff for your quad..are you gonna go home one night put it all on and look over the quad and make sure u got everything right? then go ahead and ride the piss outta her in the morning? or gonna ride it how it is, n see that its already awesome! then put more awesome things on there!?:confused:

whatever you do have fun man you'll love it!

When I get home the plans are to 1) make sure it has the necessary updates so that I don't trash it first thing - like Stage 8 and the motor mount dealio. I don't want to make an expensive piece of carnage first thing :eek: !! 2) I gotta line up the front end it has some issues 3) learn how to ride the darn thing. Never had anything even close to this - I'm coming from a Wolverine! :wow

She's still a stock Blaze setup and I don't have everything for the MX setup yet so that is how I'll be ridin her. Oh, and when I go home for Ride #2 mid-December thats when I get the FDO head - hopefully I can handle it by then! biggrin.gif