just secured a 450R

4punksdad

just secured a 450R

#1 Post by 4punksdad »

yep............just put a deposit on the honda flagship. January will tell the tale. And NO, I am not selling the dale. I will just have to build a bigger garage next.:clap:

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Sweeeet!

Now if we can get someone with cash to buy a YFZ as well, then us Ohio boys (myself, Jfarrar, and Haydug) can come down to Jay's place and show ya'll that no matter what we still are 'Dale fanatics cause there still isn't anything better out there tongue.gif

Just messin with ya 4punks, congats on it! I need A garage, then I could worry about bigger. The 'Dale fits in the shed but it would love a little breathing room...

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

:clap:

Guess I'll have to come up one Sunday in January and check it out.

AlaskaSpeed

#4 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

:head:

a goal of mine is to show up at the 4punks compound for a riding weekend....also Jay's track and get together...****...I might even bring the YFZ........:w:

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
:head:

a goal of mine is to show up at the 4punks compound for a riding weekend....also Jay's track and get together...****...I might even bring the YFZ........:w:

Last ride we gave a prize for the longest drive, I think you'd win it.

BTW: A goal of mine is to come up to Alaska and shoot something:D

440EX4ME

#6 Post by 440EX4ME »

Joe,

You da man fo sure smile.gif

So you have more quads than punks now?? biggrin.gif

When you picking it up? I keep hearing from the local dealers that early Dec the soonest, and some still have not sold the first one yet.

Maybe honda was a little late lol.

Motoman440

Re: just secured a 450R

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
yep............just put a deposit on the honda flagship. January will tell the tale. And NO, I am not selling the dale. I will just have to build a bigger garage next.:clap:

Congrats!!! biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#8 Post by 4punksdad »

to answer questions,,,,,,,,,,

the dealers all say their 1st bike will arrive in december for display. They will sell that 1st bike for a premium, but they would like to keep it for display until the line up arrives in January.

I have been promised a january delivery.

alaskajim............ride the moose on down to va. :deal:

motocox

#9 Post by motocox »

Joe, that's cool! Does that mean next time I stop by and don't have my bike that you will let me ride your 'Dale?? YeeHaa!!

440EX4ME

#10 Post by 440EX4ME »

alaskajim............ride the moose on down to va.

LMAO biggrin.gif

Jim if you decide on that I will have to take some video, what you think on a "moose" cam. wink.gif