spanked a bomb

trx250r2nv

spanked a bomb

#1 Post by trx250r2nv »

I Love this thing (my Dale that is)!!! My buddy just got a 2000 Bombadier DS 650 and he wanted to race. We raced on a strip of field about 250-300 yards long. We ran 5 times and all five times I spanked him. I was doing 2nd gear holeshots, 3rd gear holeshots and even 1st gear. I even almost stalled 1 time on a bad 3rd gear holeshot he got about 4-5 bike lengths on me and I cought and passed him. It is soo cool that a little 440cc can whoop up on a big 650cc especially 1 that is notorious for being the drag race king. I will own my Dale for eternity or at least till something muuuuch better is out there, and that could be awhile. Good old Made in The USA:usa :head:
Thanks,
Jeremy:box:

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I just LOVE these kinda posts! :head: biggrin.gif :usa

Ryanstones

saweet!

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

:head: :usa

4punksdad

#4 Post by 4punksdad »

I have only ridden one DS and it seemed very flat on the low end & slow revving. I have no doubt a c-dale can whoop one. And a raptor, and a yfz and most other quads in the world.

trx250r2nv

#5 Post by trx250r2nv »

My next victom will be a modded cRaptor I just need to find one that is willing to have his a** handed to him or her without crying. After that I will be in search of a YFZ then maybe a new TRX 450R. I have no doubt about smokin a cRaptor a YFZ I am not so sure I have never rode one and don't plan to. I will stick to my Made In The USA silver bullet.

Thanks,
Jeremy:usa

cannibalq8

#6 Post by cannibalq8 »

start from 2nd gear and half clutch ..1..2...3 and take the holeshot and make this modded craptor eat DUST!!!!!!

HATE YAMAHA4EVER!!!!

4punksdad

#7 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by trx250r2nv
My next victom will be a modded cRaptor I just need to find one that is willing to have his a** handed to him or her without crying. After that I will be in search of a YFZ then maybe a new TRX 450R. I have no doubt about smokin a cRaptor a YFZ I am not so sure I have never rode one and don't plan to. I will stick to my Made In The USA silver bullet.

Thanks,
Jeremy:usa

I'll be the first to let ya know if the 450R is worthy of a drag race. I am certain it will be worthy in all other forums.