Pic's of your Dale

CdaleRacer0128

#541 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

looks nice guys, aroracr, how do you do anything in that garage without loosing everything? looks like a mess! lol

my dad would be flippin on me if my garage looked like that

dawzie

#542 Post by dawzie »

Hey 4punks, your basement looks like mine:drink:

Gibson400ex

#543 Post by Gibson400ex »

Dawzie.....could you send me pic's noe of it to Gibson400ex@aol.com

aroracer72

#544 Post by aroracer72 »

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
aroracr, how do you do anything in that garage without loosing everything? looks like  a mess! lol

it aint a garage, its a shed...lol...i can fit a dirtbike, and a quad in it,...with 2ft wide shelves on either side, it aint a garage....lol.....and how do i not lose stuff????.....i use a lot of sandwich bags with labels, and clear spots for the big parts, and put all the bolts that i can back into the wholes that they were in if possible. I manage:rolleyes:
and you guys still havnt answered me, i seriously need a couple oppinions on this, should i get my frame PC'd?????...if not,...what should i get PC'd???...i can get everything PC'd if i want, soo i just need to know hat you guys think...im 50/50 on my decision,, need another influence. I can do this cause my dads friend's father owns a anodizing/PC place, and i can get PC'ing done for the price of materials(paint)...which isnt much money at all.......i need yur guyses oppinnion!!!...PLEASE~~~!!!!!!
l8er
CHAD
(heres a pic of my "garage" im working in)

Psychosis

#545 Post by Psychosis »

I finally got a pic of mine though it's horrible quality. Hope to get some better ones when it's not raining out and after I get some more parts on. Just got on the Eyeball a-arms and Ohlins shocks for the front.

4punksdad

#546 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
looks nice guys, aroracr, how do you do anything in that garage without loosing everything? looks like  a mess! lol

mine looks like a mobile laundry rack.............but at least its not cluttered with JUNK like 99% of the garages in the US.

CdaleRacer0128

#547 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by dawzie
Hey 4punks, your basement looks like mine:drink:

hey can i see some more pics of that yfz, looks like you finally got it back from walsh, lets see some more shots:head:

dawzie

#548 Post by dawzie »

I'll start a new thread in the non-cannondale forum

Psychosis

#549 Post by Psychosis »

How about one more pic of my project before I try to do more to it and finally get some action shots. :head: And btw: Anyone got some nice rims for sale? :cool:

aroracer72

#550 Post by aroracer72 »

hurry up and get some graphics for them new shiny black plastic...before they get all scratched!!!!!.....ii like the red/black though..even though it reminds me of harley orange/black....cool though.