Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

Jaybr

#81 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
This is entirely tooo many people in one place not to have a drunk on hand>>>>>:drink: :drink:   COUNT ME IN:D

I'm sure there will be plenty of drinking going on, and if not I'll invite a few friends over. They may not ride but they are drunks:drink:

pdavis

#82 Post by pdavis »

dont forget guys....lights out at 10:30 i need my beauty sleep :cry:

jcv440

#83 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah Pete and someone tell them crazy Kentuckians that 6 am is NOT hot lap time!

pdavis

#84 Post by pdavis »

yeah, that youngster was itching go ride late sat night, i wasnt really awake until the "panic"rev over that one kicker, pretty funny acually ....what i heard ...PANIC REV.......SILENCE, front bumper left i nice divit, thats one reason i went to bed before midnight, i just had this feeling that he was going to up taking hot laps at 6AM like you said,
you coming up/down again ? tell your buddy to bring some more of those brats... they were awsome, although i spent a unusual amout of time in the porto john the next day :wow

dalewannbe

head count

#85 Post by dalewannbe »

Is there a head count for this bash yet? By the way does it have an official name yet?

I plan on making it from IL!:clap:

Derno24

#86 Post by Derno24 »

Is everyone byobing it. I figure on bringing a couple different beers with me. Not sure what mood I will be in when I get there. Sophisticated mood: Guiness Stoudt. Arm pump workout: Bud Light. Hammer Time: Yuengling. etc....etc....:wow :eek: biggrin.gif :drink: :cheers: :cheers:

Derno24

#87 Post by Derno24 »

Quad Riding .....check

Beer......check

Now all we need is a big BBQ and some strippers and I may never come home:head: :head: :head: :wow :eek:

Jaybr

#88 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Quad Riding .....check

Beer......check

Now all we need is a big BBQ and some strippers and I may never come home:head: :head: :head: :wow :eek:

The BBQ I can work out, best I can do on the strippers is point you in the right direction. :cool:
Too close to home for me and my wife and kids are likely to be there

Motoman440

#89 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Tell them you NEED to take them early or late. Don't they understand, 50 cannondales in one place ripping around, I think they call that heaven.

and 1 Honda!!! Don't forget about me!!!biggrin.gif

Motoman440

#90 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
make that 2 drunks:drink: :drink:

as for euro making it down from dulles, I am within 40 miles of dulles.

Make that three drunks!!! Don't get away from the wife and kids like I used too!!!