Got a new toy

JeffQuadShop

#41 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Jeff, you could always try the Swamper SSR's on the 350, they have them in D if not E ratings.  I read some good reveiws on them but haven't tried them.

THomez, the Tundra'a got an Eclipse deck, Boston Acoustics pro series 6" components front and rear, and a JL stealth box with 10" sub between the seats.  I rarely hear the tires:head:
We used to have them on the TJ, they wore out way to fast. Nice rock tire tho!

Jaybr

#42 Post by Jaybr »

Did somebody say TJ, I've got one of those too. It's very mild though, my daughter drives it. I did sneek an OME suspension kit under it though.

Pete, I wanna see some pics of that ranger. One day I want to build a strait axle Toyota with a V8 conversion and alot of lift:D

xtremesj

Had to join in the picture swapping

#43 Post by xtremesj »

I couldn't be outdone with all the off road vehicles everyone has.

xtremesj

#44 Post by xtremesj »

Here is my other Jeep

thunderwolf

#45 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Jeff, you could always try the Swamper SSR's on the 350, they have them in D if not E ratings.  I read some good reveiws on them but haven't tried them.

Just don't use the SSR's on the rocks. They suck!! Mine were all torn up after two runs. I'm talkin whole lugs gone. This happened to mine (37's) and my brothers (35's) I wouldn't recommend the SSR's to anyone.

pdavis

#46 Post by pdavis »

actually, i took a dana 44 from a wagoneer and put it in the front (removed IFS) but that put the center chunk on the pass side, so i had to do a little axle tube switch, dana 60 rear, 205 transfer case, the only problem i had was using the stock frame, the exhaust manifolds rested on the frame i couldnt get the motor low enough to get a real good drive shaft angle, i started building a duel 4 link setup with a full chassis, i was using a friends shop to do all the work in, than after one weekend i went to go work on my truck and everything was gone, all my welding equipment all my truck parts, all his equipment, i found out from the shop next to his that the dude moved everything over the weekend, i have never heard from him again, nobody seems to know where he went, and i must have lost $10-15,000 in truck parts and fabrication equipment,

Jaybr

#47 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
actually, i took a dana 44 from a wagoneer and put it in the front (removed IFS) but that put the center chunk on the pass side, so i had to do a little axle tube switch, dana 60 rear, 205 transfer case, the only problem i had was using the stock frame, the exhaust manifolds rested on the frame i couldnt get the motor low enough to get a real good drive shaft angle, i started building a duel 4 link setup with a full chassis, i was using a friends shop to do all the work in, than after one weekend i went to go work on my truck and everything was gone, all my welding equipment all my truck parts, all his equipment, i found out from the shop next to his that the dude moved everything over the weekend, i have never heard from him again, nobody seems to know where he went, and i must have lost $10-15,000 in truck parts and fabrication equipment,

Man that sucks!!!:furious:

Somebody needs to find that guy and :hammer:

Bags

#48 Post by Bags »

Well, since we posting pics of our other rides, I'll throw up mine.

2003 Wrangler on 20's and 36 x 12.50 with one 15" Kicker L7

Bags

#49 Post by Bags »

2001 F-250 With 8" lift, 36 x 14.50, 6 Kicker 8" L7 subs

JeffQuadShop

#50 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by xtremesj
Here is my other Jeep
LMAO......been there and done that too! This is my old 92 XJ Limited