Moto vs 450R

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

Mine is still on schedule for january and I paid less than the retail price. Although I have not paid for it 100% as of yet, only a 270.00 deposit. They wouldn't let me pay in full until they had a title to transfer to me, or a serial # to put on the bill of sale.

4punksdad

#12 Post by 4punksdad »

update, my dealer says he is now getting the first quad in january and the first shipment in february. I might have to go there and choke him.:box:

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

They are being delayed all over the country, I read the whining :cry: at ATV Connection on a daily basis - maybe they are putting out a last ditch effort to keep up with the Yamaha? tongue.gif

Go in there and give him a good :hammer:

JeffQuadShop

#14 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Honda was testing a month ago at a local area and found a problem that is delaying them a little.

4punksdad

#15 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by m0n5t3r?!?!
My honda dealer in miami says they pushed the  release date to march 04.

my dealer is starting to chant the same thing. I might tell them I want my deposit refunded. I am not into being strung along.

440EX4ME

#16 Post by 440EX4ME »

This stinks!

They need to get them delivered soon so I can start looking for a used one cheap wink.gif biggrin.gif

haydug

#17 Post by haydug »

Hey 4Punks, you already have the best bike made, why would you want to waste the time on the new Honda??

I know alot of people are jumping on the new yami/honda bandwagon, but with the price of Cannondale's now, you can afford to buy a new one and port/balance/stage8/etc. and still have money left over.

440EX4ME

#18 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by haydug
Hey 4Punks, you already have the best bike made, why would you want to waste the time on the new Honda??

I know alot of people are jumping on the new yami/honda bandwagon, but with the price of Cannondale's now, you can afford to buy a new one and port/balance/stage8/etc. and still have money left over.

Good point, and you sill are not riding the same machine as everyone else.

Cant wait for the new c-dales (by whoever is making them by the time they hit the dealers floor etc) and how the mags handle testing them against the new Honda and Yami.

pdavis

#19 Post by pdavis »

you already know how the new dinlis and ATK are going to stack up against yamadogs and hondas......THERE NOT, honda, yamaha, and suzuki's are magazines meal ticket, and you dont bite the hand that feed you..... just that simple, when the dales first came out, or even a couple years after most of the bugs were worked out, i read a few "shootout" editions of a few rags.. NOT ONE .... maybe you didnt hear me ...NOT ONE gave the c'dale the "overall" they had there good points and weakness,
but this one rag actually rated the dale 3rd out of 4 quads behind...of course meal ticket #1, yamaha raptor, and 2 honda 400 ex , coming in at #4 was the DS650
i dont know how some people sleep at night speuing such trash,
that is why i rarely buy them things,
just my .02

4punksdad

#20 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by haydug

I am not selling the dale.............just adding to the collection.:drink: