Moto vs 450R

Jammer72

#21 Post by Jammer72 »

I spoke with the folks at the dealership my wife works at and they are saying they are delayed until the end of Feb. to middle March

440EX4ME

#22 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by m0n5t3r?!?!
I read an article once that actualy said the suzuki lt400 was a better bike than a dale.I seriously think the big name companies grease the editors pockets:D

I dont know if we are thinking on the same one but dirt liars ran one and allmost everytime discounted the dale or basically said that though it performed better its being more suited for racing biased their decision to pick the Z.

If you look at the last half dozen or so tests you will see all kinds of weird wording and twisted evaluation tests to gain the results or anticipated wording they liked.

Look at the recent comparison of the YZF and YFZ 450's and tell me that it wasnt a total joke.

Shame on them.

danyeo

#23 Post by danyeo »

I have 2 magazines with 2 big shootouts in them. Not Dirt Wheels. One is ATV sport and i can't remember the other. IN one the Dale was picked 2nd overall. It beat out the Raptor, Predator,DS650, Banshee, and 400ex but they gave the overall to the Z400. They said the Dale might have won the overall spot if it had a "More user friendly powerband". What F@#$N lame excuse. Seems out of the 7 or so test evaluators 2 of them were not very experienced and kept stalling the Dale so they ranked it really low, SCHMUKS! In the other shootout the Picked the Predator overall, it think that was the great 8 shootout they did. They did do some cool radar speeds in 0-30, 0-45, and 20-40. In all of them the DS650 was the fastest. The Dale was 4th in 0-30 but 2nd in 0-45 and 20-40. They did say they described the Dale as a Speed demon and was one of the fastest stock quads they ever rode. The Banshee was also in this shootout but being stock it was beaten out by the Ds, Dale, Predator and Raptor. AT least they gave hard facts and numbers to look at not like Dirt Wheels who gives vague outcomes between quads.

4punksdad

#24 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by m0n5t3r?!?!
I got both an 02 cannibal and 03 predator and will say this.TOP end the predator is faster BUT imho the torque or powerband that my dale has is alot stronger than anything i have ever ridden b4.

how could you ever tell. By the time the predator gets to top speed, the c-dale will be in the next county.